This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dermot - a nice, but very boring little man trying desperately to be interesting and exciting. Alison is just an experiment in identity politics. The only good thing I can say is that they are more palatable than "brave, kind Phil" and fawning Holly - but that's not saying much! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
#MatthewMcGreevy
Scathing comment…I love it, on the money.

I get a bad impression from Georgia Toffolo, not sure why
On the grab all the time. Her Insta is a lot of shite promotions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Phil and Holly looked uncomfortable there when Linda Robson said he had evil eyes and Kaye said to her "He's in character, Linda!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually like their annual halloween episode?? 🤷🏻‍♀️I always find it so cringy and painfully awkward! 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She has family money - why is she a grabber?
Just the fact that she advertises any ol shite suggests she is money obsessed. She is canny with her money. She invests in property. She owns a couple of holiday lets in Torquay if you are a fan.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s all a bit of fun but Phil is embarrassing today. His attempts at being humorous are falling flat. It’s all very... awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know it’s all a bit of fun but Phil is embarrassing today. His attempts at being humorous are falling flat. It’s all very... awkward
"Brave kind Phil" isn't funny at all - I hate it when Holly and himself have one of their childish "giggling" fits - it's so immature! I think ITV should just ditch the pair of them over the #MatthewMcGreevy scandal and cover-up. Bring back Ruth and Eamonn for Mon-Thurs and have Rochelle for Fridays (I'm not sure who's best to work with her.) Rochelle is OK - not the sharpest tool in the box, but she has a pleasant and happy demeanour.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.