Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre that she keeps quiet about Lachlan having to isolate

Reactions: 10
You would think and hope she would use her influence to promote the cause of the little girl in Isla's school but then this is the same woman who took money off the Royal Legion to advertise them. Selfish, greedy woman. Can do story after story about absolutely nothing when there is a sick child close to home trying to get some attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
You would think and hope she would use her influence to promote the cause of the little girl in Isla's school but then this is the same woman who took money off the Royal Legion to advertise them. Selfish, greedy woman. Can do story after story about absolutely nothing when there is a sick child close to home trying to get some attention.
In our local area Sophie and her family have a fantastic backing already, without Sarah jumping on it to raise her own profile!
This woman happily took money from charity and has recently got her knickers in a twist about missing out on affiliate link money. Shows how shallow and self centred she really is!

Reactions: 14
She can go out though 🤷‍♀️ and she did say the 2nd time he was isolating. So weird. Wouldn't expect anything less from Sarah though

It doesn’t make sense. I’d have thought it would be content for her!? Homeschool and preschooler at home..? Or is she really trying to make various shades of beige her new “thing” 😬

Reactions: 1
So she is planning on adding some gold knobs to the 70s (sorry, mid century 😂) cabinet. I am actually finding her how not to make over a house the most entertaining content she has done. More amusing than the awkward primark try ons she used to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah, the natural history museum called and they want their cabinet back!
I feel like I’ve just got in a time capsule and gone back 30 years with that cabinet... what the freaking hell is that meant to be?! Nothing matches in that house - white, brown, coloured, natural... pick a theme and stick to it for Christ sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she was complaining about trailing wires on the bedside lamp but on the 70’s MFI unit there’s a lamp with the wire hanging down ....bleeping odd woman!

Reactions: 9
She can go out though 🤷‍♀️ and she did say the 2nd time he was isolating. So weird. Wouldn't expect anything less from Sarah though
Maybe the nursery dont want people knowing as its the third time in 6 weeks!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god that bleeping god awful furniture
It just doesn’t go with anything else
Like that horrible unit in her bedroom doesn’t go with the panneling and pink. I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️.

her ‘style’ is way off.

Lamp should be on the bottom shelf so you don’t see the cable. daft bleep.

Reactions: 8
This is her new fireplace, she will need to get some tat to fill up the shelves 🤭
E2884B29-6203-4F1D-ADEE-1981864F4A45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did she not wait and put the panelling over the wires? They are for her bedroom right? she’s very strange.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.