Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s linked the lamps that she isn’t even completely happy with using herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she writes 'doing the whole cut the wire off thing'. Please don't tell me people are actually cutting wires of perfectly working lamps and sticking battery powered lights in them just to look good for the gram?!? Has the world gone mad??

That is almost as bad as taking photos of your son calling him your wee man, handsome boy and telling strangers on the Internet how much you love him when spending as little time as possible with him and avoiding him at all costs.

How people view her, her family and now her home is so important to her. It must look good in a photograph at all costs even if it means destroying it.... And I'm not just talking about the lamp here.

Reactions: 18
The way she writes 'doing the whole cut the wire off thing'. Please don't tell me people are actually cutting wires of perfectly working lamps and sticking battery powered lights in them just to look good for the gram?!? Has the world gone mad??

That is almost as bad as taking photos of your son calling him your wee man, handsome boy and telling strangers on the Internet how much you love him when spending as little time as possible with him and avoiding him at all costs.

How people view her, her family and now her home is so important to her. It must look good in a photograph at all costs even if it means destroying it.... And I'm not just talking about the lamp here.
If she doesn’t want the wires on show, has the daft cow considered getting an electrician in to put them in and run the wires in the wall?!!!!!!

ohhhh nope she doesn’t want to pay someone to do that does she!!!!!!

Yes she does, well she’s in the juniors ☺ Not sure if Sarah actually knows the family though!
Bless her, she looks like a sweet girl. I really hope she gets better soon.

Why does she insist on pink for Isla? Those dungerees really dont look like the sort of thing Isla would wear at all!

Reactions: 9
Well she’s well and truly pushed the twit button with the comments on those lamps....and Captain Birdseye will probably let her do it as he’s like a wet weekend and won’t stand up to her and her mental ideas! And why is she trying to make I into a pretty princess ? Just to suit her perfect Instagram family narrative....which we all know doesn’t exist! Bloody bonkers .... think she’s been sniffing the tippex whilst counting!

Reactions: 8
You know affiliate links? If you swipe up look the item and then close it, does it still give them money from later shops? Cos I’ve done that a couple of times.
Yep. That’s why they never include the price on their stories...you swipe up just to see the price and then they’ll get their commission when you buy something else in a few days time.

Reactions: 3
Who sells used carpets? Especially as she has no idea how long theyve been there as im assuming they were there when she moved in 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So she's bought wall lamps for either side of her bed but is contemplating cutting the wires off as the wire with the switch bothers her........... The lamps are all just for her Instagram aesthetic then, not actually to have functioning bedside lamps for reading in bed?!? 😂
I doubt she reads in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am pissing myself at the lamps 😂
I bet if she had any books, unlikely, she is exactly the kind of twit who would put them backwards on the shelf so they all matched and were beige.

• Haha
  • Heart
Excited for some icky looking aubergine thing, turned out looking like my food bin before I put it out on a Thursday 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s no bleeping Mary Berry ....she’s hardly enticing anyone to try Gusto serving up that slop! She’s to cooking what Stevie Wonder is to driving !

• Haha
Bless her, she looks like a sweet girl. I really hope she gets better soon.

Why does she insist on pink for Isla? Those dungerees really dont look like the sort of thing Isla would wear at all!
It's so heartbreaking reading the updates from Sophie and her mum. She looks like a real fighter, though.

I'm surprised Sarah hasn't raised awareness of a local girl having the fight of her life.

Reactions: 3
Does she only know how to operate the oven and how to cook if it comes in a big red box with a instruction card asking for a friend

• Haha
Yes. If you swipe up, they’ve got you, even if you don’t buy that actual item you’ve shipped up to look at. In most cases if you swipe up your phone/computer will store that for 30 days and any purchases you make AT ALL from that particular website will generate commission for the person you originally swipped up for....! That’s why the crafty bastards all use links for bigger stores like Amazon or department stores - because if you then go on at a later date and buy other items they get the commission. The only way to stop it is to clear your browsing history and clear your cache.
thanks Betty, I will never swipe up again! Most of the time it’s so dull too. Kicking myself as I thought it was just the product itself.

That was thrilling content Sarah. Yet another Gousto dinner and you’ve hoovered the living room.

• Haha
She’s a desperate mare ....her swipe ups not working so she links a page with all the crap she’s recommended....I’m fucked off with these “influencers” linking stuff they’ve never purchased. She’s missed out on a few quid .....count the highlighters faster and earn an honest living! And how much sofa spam are we going to get with a swipe up to buy?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s a desperate mare ....her swipe ups not working so she links a page with all the crap she’s recommended....I’m fucked off with these “influencers” linking stuff they’ve never purchased. She’s missed out on a few quid .....count the highlighters faster and earn an honest living! And how much sofa spam are we going to get with a swipe up to buy?
At least other influencers pretend they care and want to help others out (even when they're sneakily making money from their audience). I don't understand why anyone would follow her, look at her content and think "yes, I'm going to swipe up".

She might as well just have "I'm only here for the money and to moan" as her username. Zero personality.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.