Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleas from those cats? 🙈
After I posted I thought it might be fleas. I imagine she doesnt keep up with their flea and worm treatment. Isla spends alot of time picking up the cats too.

The price of them blinds!!

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else getting a laugh out of the fact her online purchases are disappointing her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else getting a laugh out of the fact her online purchases are disappointing her? 😂
Maybe if she put some actual thought into her purchases she’d be less disappointed.
It’s like she just thinks “oh I need a black cabinet” and then buys whatever she can find with the quickest delivery....even if it’s not the right colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"such a lucky mum" who is she trying to kid? She doesnt like her kids and she makes that very obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.