Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful poor boy. Bet she’s excited. Wonder who’s doing the live lessons with meels today

Reactions: 4
£500!? 😳 it’s certainly not to my taste and it definitely doesn’t fit with brown panelling (yes, it’s brown) but didn’t she used to have about 5 drawers full of just jeans and then another 4 full of loungewear? She’s not going to fit half as much in this new unit.

We’ll probably be treated to a bunch of decluttering videos .... in about 8 months time. She said she’s done a video about the panelling and will write a blog post but she still hasn’t added the actual moving/new house vlogs.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
£500!? 😳 it’s certainly not to my taste and it definitely doesn’t fit with brown panelling (yes, it’s brown) but didn’t she used to have about 5 drawers full of just jeans and then another 4 full of loungewear? She’s not going to fit half as much in this new unit.

We’ll probably be treated to a bunch of decluttering videos .... in about 8 months time. She said she’s done a video about the panelling and will write a blog post but she still hasn’t added the actual moving/new house vlogs.
The brown on brown looks bad, much better with the white unit. Much better without the panelling and the silver bed doesn't go with anything. The bedside table looks silly next to that unit! No doubt she's away to spend £250 on a granny chic version. Oh the benefits of pimping your kid out for yoghurt and fajita adverts.

Reactions: 10
The brown on brown looks bad, much better with the white unit. Much better without the panelling and the silver bed doesn't go with anything. The bedside table looks silly next to that unit! No doubt she's away to spend £250 on a granny chic version. Oh the benefits of pimping your kid out for yoghurt and fajita adverts.
None of it looks good in anyway. It’s just a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 7
Ok, I wasn’t going to say this but does that colour remind anyone else of nipples?! 😳🙈
F&B should change it to Areola Pink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How old is Isla? What is it with the divided toddler plate? Does her husband eat off one too? I see she’s flogging a food vacuum sealer now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How hilarious (haha) that the soup she was cooking from pre-prepared and packaged veg was for an ad for meal planning - and as someone else said she has hello fresh/gusto/ beige buffet or takeaway.

There is a reason that when you see sulking room pink (appropriately named for Sarah) that it’s a backdrop to light or dark furniture for the contrast not brown like that. Only upside is we soon won’t have to see it as she’ll either filter it to change the colour on Instagram or be redoing it pronto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another tit ad! She's another one that doesn't proofread. What's 'batching cooking'?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That paneling looks like the same colour of wet plaster! Its vile!

Reactions: 7
Is there a need for multiple stories per day moaning about homeschooling? Yes, it's tit. But she's got one child to deal with. I really do think she needs to talk to a doctor if she can't cope with a couple of weeks. Majority of us have been doing this for almost a year on and off!

Reactions: 17
Is there a need for multiple stories per day moaning about homeschooling? Yes, it's tit. But she's got one child to deal with. I really do think she needs to talk to a doctor if she can't cope with a couple of weeks. Majority of us have been doing this for almost a year on and off!
I completely agree, she really needs some help. Im honestly suprised noone has stepped in and said the same to her.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It’s not even real homeschooling either. It’s sitting nearby while the kids have one or two Teams meetings per day. Sarah could just throw Netflix or an iPad her Isla for the rest of the day if she’s really finding it so stressful or she could just set up a few basic activities and leave out some fruit and snacks. We are not “teaching” we’re just supervising.
Isla isn’t a baby. Unfortunately she’s been shoved into all of the childcare and activity clubs for her whole life and is probably used to having constant engagement and attention. I bet she has no idea how to just sit calmly or find something to do to entertain herself. Drawing, reading, playing in the garden...Isla should be able to just do these things alone, even if only for 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: 10
Another dry as duck tea tonight. No wonder she has to do those ridiculous sticking her tongue through her teeth selfies, probably desperate for some moisture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.