This Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember this from the 90s? Only discovered tonight that it's being re-run on BBC 4 at the moment.
I had a complete nostalgia flashback while watching.

I was in my early-mid teens when it was first released and used to absolutely love Anna so much. She's still my favourite.

Back then I always thought Egg was a whingy irritating little wanker. Watching tonight and I'm feeling quite impressed with my teenage perception.
Twenty five or so years on and I STILL think he's a whingy irritating little wanker! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember this from the 90s? Only discovered tonight that it's being re-run on BBC 4 at the moment.

I was in my early-mid teens when it was first released and used to absolutely love Anna so much. She's still my favourite.

Back then I always thought Egg was a whingy irritating little wanker. Watching tonight and I'm feeling quite impressed with my teenage perception.
Twenty five or so years on and I STILL think he's a whingy irritating little wanker! 😂
Same re Egg! I’m re-watching and really enjoying it. I’m up to ep 6

Reactions: 2
Ooooh good reminder! I loved This Life, was gutted when it finished. Had the major horn for Miles 💪🏻

Reactions: 1
I loved it first time round and thought I wouldn't watch it this time as it would just make me feel sad and nostalgic. But I have watched it and still love it. It does make me feel nostalgic for house sharing though. I remember when I did as student and beyond I was so keen to get a place of my own, but looking at TL and thinking back, those days were brilliant!
So interesting to see a time - not really *that* long ago - with no social media, smartphones etc.

Reactions: 5
I loved this when it was first on. Seem to remember loving the theme tune also

I missed it first time round but no idea why.
Just seen it was first broadcast in 1996 which is when I had my first child so that was probably why I missed it.
How many series were there?

loved this show so much! Egg 🥰🥰🥰
I re-watched it about 4/5 years ago and some of the language has dated so much!! Love the last episode of series 2 where Milly lamps Rachel and Warren returns to chaos! 😆

Hahaha! He totally was but I fancied the arse off him!

• Haha
I loved this the first time around. Just binge watched it. Loved Anna. Egg pissed me off then and he pisses me off now 😂

I missed it first time round but no idea why.
Just seen it was first broadcast in 1996 which is when I had my first child so that was probably why I missed it.
How many series were there?

Reactions: 3
Well this week I managed to watch series 1 on iplayer - only 24 years late! 😁
It is very dated in parts - smoking in offices and restaurants, etc was just accepted back then.
Does anyone know where I can watch series 2 for free please?
Thanks.

Kira, Warren’s cousin, is my favourite character. Luisa Bradshaw-White (the actress who plays her) who is now in EastEnders hasn’t aged at all.

So I’m so late to this thread but just relived my youth bingeing this! I still have a thing for Jack Davenport now. It’s so dated but really innocent.

Reactions: 2