This is us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this? I binge watched the three seasons in a matter of weeks. Fave characters are definitely Beth and Randall but I like them all really.

Reactions: 1
I loved the first two seasons, but completely lost interest halfway season 3.
Randall was such an idiot to Beth! I think it's the problem with a lot of good series when they start to drag it out as much as they can to keep the money coming. I'm a fan of short and sweet.
But I did love Beth's episode. It was so good!
Also, after reading what a b**ch Mandy Moore is, I just can't look at Rebecca. [emoji51][emoji51]

One of my favourite TV shows .. cried so much when Randell's dad died đŸ™ˆ
What's this about Mandy Moore bring a witch?

One of my favourite TV shows .. cried so much when Randell's dad died [emoji85]
What's this about Mandy Moore bring a witch?
When she was previously married, she had an affair with an actor who was engaged, shame on both of them. And a crew member from This Is Us baked cookies and Mandy snapped at her in front of everybody when she realised they weren't gluten free. [emoji849][emoji849]

Where are you watching? I can only see on Amazon and I am not paying for it since I already pay for Prime!

Reactions: 3
When she was previously married, she had an affair with an actor who was engaged, shame on both of them. And a crew member from This Is Us baked cookies and Mandy snapped at her in front of everybody when she realised they weren't gluten free. [emoji849][emoji849]
Thank you for explaining. I didn't know that .. shame on her!

Where are you watching? I can only see on Amazon and I am not paying for it since I already pay for Prime!
The first two seasons were on TV .. so recorded it but loved it so much and then bought the DVDs. Season 3 I think it s only on Amazon at the moment .. I have Prime and can watch for free ..

To be fair the dude she was married to was a proper creep too - singer Ryan Adams (not to be confused with Bryan lol). I once saw him take 3 girls back to his hotel room, this was in 2011 and he was still married to Mandy then. Turns out he's now getting accused of sexual misconduct by a number of women...

Are you in the UK?!! I have amazon prime but it’s only got seasons 1&2! We love this & have been waiting for what feels like an eternity for season 3!! Gutted!

No idea if she had an affair or not but her ex husband Ryan Adams is an absolute creep.
He was emotionally abusive towards her, very controlling and stuff.
He was shagging about with loads of random girls - a lot of whom were far far younger than him (late teens/early twenties) and he was basically telling them that if they slept with him, he would get them recorded deals etc
I think some of them have pressed charges against him.

Are you in the UK?!! I have amazon prime but it’s only got seasons 1&2! We love this & have been waiting for what feels like an eternity for season 3!! Gutted!
All seasons are on the Amazon fire stick, just not through Prime . You need to download an app, although I believe Amazon are stamping down on this. Season 4 episode get uploaded every week once it’s been shown in the US.
I think season 3 is also on Sky on demand.

This Is Us is one of my favourite programmes, you go through all emotions in one episode.

Last edited:
All seasons are on the Amazon fire stick, just not through Prime . You need to download an app, although I believe Amazon are stamping down on this. Season 4 episode get uploaded every week once it’s been shown in the US.

This Is Us is one of my favourite programmes, you go through all emotions in one episode.
What's the name of the app?

Ohhh I’ll have a look, thank you x

My favourite show! Love Randall and I really want a love like Jack and Rebecca.
We have just finished episode 8 of series 4 and I hate waiting for more!