This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence her teenage daughter wants to help out with organising the wardrobe of a love islander 🙄 nothing to do with him, it's purely because she's a fashion student of course

Reactions: 4
We are so grateful , we are so happy (in a structured organised way with no mess) Oh duck off. If she says ‘introduce some structure’ once more I’ll scream.
Shes a failed stage school adult dancing in her kitchen to strangers. Tragic.

• Haha
She has more holidays than Judith Chalmers…. and from what? Tidying up for money. What a life

Reactions: 3
If she’s not on holiday she’s getting her hair done - I don’t think she’s half as busy as she makes out. She has far too much free time.

Reactions: 1
I came here to discuss the bloody ‘dancing’ again. Seriously someone needs to take her aside and tell her how cringe this is. Love yourself much? Fine. No need to film it and share it. Self indulgent twit

Reactions: 6
Someone really needs to have a word with her as she is actual cringe.

I was just about to say exactly the same thing. Whoever was filming her is just as bad. Totally embarrassed for her.
Imagine you’re walking your dog and bump into that 🤣🤣 wide berth

Also bet she totally reads here and thinks she’ll post more dancing as a big 🖕but we know it bothers you girl, we know!

Reactions: 3
I see everyone finds the dancing cringe😆 The pics of her and her friends all out lip syncing and dancing while filming each other. It's so cringe! Fine to post on your personal page for your mates to laugh at, but on what is effectively your business page?
I have picked up some good tips from TGCO but on cusp of unfollowing due to the dancing! Agree she doesn't seem that busy, and despite going on about being green and reusing items, her main hobby seems to be shopping for tat with her daughters.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe a woman her age thinks that her weird dancing is worthy of being filmed. That’s what my 9 year old granddaughter does! I feel embarrassed for her. I’m sure her teenage daughter must be mortified.