This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. She’s only having new doors too. Try living 3 months with your kitchen ripped apart 😂. She’s such a sensitive flower. 😂. Crying about kitchen while she simultaneously films herself dancing most likely.
Is it just the doors??? Thought it was a whole new kitchen the way she went on!
---
Not flattering at all. Really emphasises her hanging down stomach

Attachments

Reactions: 1
---
Yes. Doors and some appliances. Think she’s wrapping the work tops.

Yes I saw that photo. Not very flattering but she does rate herself.

Reactions: 2
It's the glasses for me, they look like comedy glasses. Far too thick heavy frames make her look cross eyed in that pic.
I unfollowed ages ago tho, far too up herself and self important.

Reactions: 4
It's the glasses for me, they look like comedy glasses. Far too thick heavy frames make her look cross eyed in that pic.
I unfollowed ages ago tho, far too up herself and self important.
She is cross eyed isn’t she 🤔 well what I mean is they don’t move together 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she was doing a try on of all her summer clothes to decide what to keep/throw/Vint... so she purposely showed the unflattering one because she was planning to get rid... although why we all needed to see it god knows! I'm surprised she's 48/49, I would have said she was about 5-10 years older probably because of the way she dresses a lot of the time - not a criticism, I love how she embraces colour!

I think she was doing a try on of all her summer clothes to decide what to keep/throw/Vint... so she purposely showed the unflattering one because she was planning to get rid... although why we all needed to see it god knows! I'm surprised she's 48/49, I would have said she was about 5-10 years older probably because of the way she dresses a lot of the time - not a criticism, I love how she embraces colour!
Our school year were born Sept 74 to Aug 75

I love cruising. Been on loads (paid for not gifted!!) but she has made that one look like Blackpool at sea. If I hadn’t been on one, her posts would put me off for life. Awful.

Reactions: 6
Can I just check I have this right… she is charging people FIFTEEN POUNDS to go and walk with her in a park that’s free to walk in….?!
make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She doesn't even try to explain what the £15 covers, does she have insurance, is it for the drinks (that are probably gifted), is she offering organisation tips? I don't understand why so many people are paying it just to say they went for a walk with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't even try to explain what the £15 covers, does she have insurance, is it for the drinks (that are probably gifted), is she offering organisation tips? I don't understand why so many people are paying it just to say they went for a walk with her!
Idiots!
They can walk around 2 feet behind for nothing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---
She never showed the final kitchen did she? Started a house account then stopped.
---
Surely that latest post about recycling Apple should be marked AD?