This Country

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been rewatching this on iPlayer recently and honestly I’ve probably watched it about ten times already but it’s just absolutely insanely good. It’s hilarious but it has such a big heart. Daisy is my hero and I cannot believe Charlie Cooper never acted before this he is incredible!

I keep waking up with “Mr Perkins is a prick” in my head everyday 😂

Cannot wait for series 3

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also came across This Country by chance and binge watched two series in one day. Absolutely brilliant. Obsessed with it. Haha the Mr Perkins is a prick song is in my head now 😂

Reactions: 5
My heart broke when I found out Slugs/Michael Sleggs pasted away. He had so much potential! They are all Incredible, does anyone know of season 3 will happen?

Reactions: 6
My heart broke when I found out Slugs/Michael Sleggs pasted away. He had so much potential! They are all Incredible, does anyone know of season 3 will happen?
Series three is due to air around feb next year I believe

Reactions: 1
Omg I love This Country. I watch it so often. I'm from a small West Country village originally and it is so accurate. I was only laughing yesterday at 'tomackle'. And the Fox twins. So so much that is brilliant.

Reactions: 3
It’s genius. One of the funniest laugh out loud comedies I’ve ever seen. I have a huge soft spot for the West Country and feel though mocking it , the show is also weirdly affectionate of that part of the world too.

Reactions: 6
They have done a book called 'This is This Country' (I think) with a lot of the back story of some characters that they couldn't fit into the programme eg Big Mandy. Sounds good.

Reactions: 2
They have done a book called 'This is This Country' (I think) with a lot of the back story of some characters that they couldn't fit into the programme eg Big Mandy. Sounds good.
so gonna get this!!! Really wanted the signed copies but think they’ve all gone 😭

Reactions: 1
Absolutely LOVE this series. Watched it so many times. I follow Daisy/Kerry on Instagram and she did a post asking people to name something they’re good at. I replied “poached eggs” and she messaged to ask what method I use! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in hysterics every time I see the court drawing from Martin's trial! 🤣
I know! Wonderful stuff. So many excellent touches. In the episode where Kerry 'breaks' her leg, her face in the car as the vicar drives her to the doctor has me laughing and laughing. It's the little details like that that are so excellent. 'Tomaaackle'.

Reactions: 2
One of the best written and performed British comedies in years. I love them all but Mandys tattoo book, “Mr. Perkins is a Prick”, the Vicars song with The Nice Guys and Martin Mucklowe living in the caravan and recounting anecdotes about what a great builder Fred West was are my highlights. Can’t wait for the new series.

• Heart
Reactions: 4