Things you're dreaming/planning of getting in your home or garden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A steam room, whirlpool bath with mood lights and radio. Only 1999 from Costco :D I'm so tempted to get it
Insignia-1700mm-Steam-Shower-Cabin-with-Mirrored-Backwalls-INS8059_p.jpg

A mini Kew gardens palm house
1758828_Kew-Barfield4161_web.jpg

Reactions: 2
When I get super rich, which will obviously happen, I want to section off a part of my home and put arcade machines in it. I’m obsessed with arcades/arcade machines - they make me feel so happy. I’ve wanted a claw machine for as long as I can remember [even as a kid] - I’d adore one now. A proper, real big one - an E-Claw or an EX1 because they’re what I grew up using. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A slide from the top floor to the cellar with the ability to get out on the floor you want.

A secret room behind a bookcase in the library.

Reactions: 8
Right now I'm wishing for a large cage to contain my children. Obviously I would never do that but I can dream when they're being feral little brats.
Screenshot_20190812-192042_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My parents have one and it's like it was sent to torment me. It spits. Honestly, it's evil!
My tap would be well mannered and I’d have coffee on tap... literally!
We looked into getting one last year but it was ridiculously expensive to fit for what it is. I’ll just have to wait 3-5 minutes like a pleb 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My parents have one and it's like it was sent to torment me. It spits. Honestly, it's evil! 👿

I would like some grass. Love where I live but we have no grass/ barely any garden, just room for bins and bikes.
The idea of them has always terrified me, what if someone didn’t realise and tried to wash their hands with it?!

I just want an extra bedroom so my in-laws can come and stay rather than having to travel to see them.

Also, a new kitchen.... I have a new kitchen but without sounding like the little brat that I am, my current kitchen was not actually my choice!

I'd like a room that's just one big trampoline.

And one that's a sweet shop.

I don't want much 😂

The idea of them has always terrified me, what if someone didn’t realise and tried to wash their hands with it?!
My kids were not allowed near it. Went the other day and we were all banned from using it because it was playing up more than usual. I guess they've had theirs for around 7 years so it might be an older model, but I would rather use a kettle.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 33000View attachment 33001

Instant boiling water tap. 😐
Screw You kettle.
Have you seen how much space they take under the cupboard and how often they go wrong?!

You can get a Nespresso thing and do it on the cheap. I'm always looking for the green disk at my sister's house to try and get hot water that isn't quite boiling and spits at the end. I despise it. But I've also ditched an ex because he was always filling the kettle to 8 cups just to make one cup 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My kids were not allowed near it
Tell me this as a child you might as well wave a flag at me and call me a bull 😆

Have you seen how much space they take under the cupboard
For the price I’d give it the main bedroom and wrap it in bubble wrap, nobody would be allowed to use it.

But I've also ditched an ex because he was always filling the kettle to 8 cups just to make one cup 😬
If we were a couple we’d probably split because of this 😐 I might not NEED the full kettle but I fill it to the top and
(trigger warning)
sometimes reboil 😬
because it’s been a full 4 minutes since it clicked It off it might have gone cold 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m very boring and just want enough space for a giant US style fridge/freezer. Damn you tiny kitchen lol

Reactions: 3
When I move into my new flat next week, I’m getting a bed with a TV inside it controlled by a remote!

When I move into my new flat next week, I’m getting a bed with a TV inside it controlled by a remote!
I want one of those too😁.

I also want a big enough kitchen diner with soft squashy sofas so I can have those massive bi-fold open and I can look over my big field at the back ( lottery win required)