Things you're dreaming/planning of getting in your home or garden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want one of those too😁.

I also want a big enough kitchen diner with soft squashy sofas so I can have those massive bi-fold open and I can look over my big field at the back ( lottery win required)
That sounds so lovely! I need a lottery win. Played it twice a week for ten years now haha

Reactions: 1
I just want a dishwasher 😭😭😭😭😭 Oh, and a washing machine that plays a tune when it's finished, the washing machine I have is boring!

Reactions: 2
I’d love to redo our decking. Our kitchen and pool area both open out onto it and it’s the only part of our house we haven’t redone.

We have just had a new kitchen & bathroom and a new boiler installed: so next on the list is doing my daughters bedroom out as she is off to university so we are putting new carpet down and painting. Then next summer we are having a metal pergola put up in the garden as I ain’t a lover of the sun and I am fed up of bringing my garden sofa cushions in when it bloody rains so least then I can still sit out in the garden if it rains. Then we may have new windows as we have already replaced the patio doors and front door. Oh and new flooring for the living room. When you own your own house it never ever stops 😂

When I move into my new flat next week, I’m getting a bed with a TV inside it controlled by a remote!
I have one of these! Amazing but so bloody heavy’ so I hope you’re not like me and like to re arrange your bedroom a lot 😂

Just moved/moving in to a new build and has a hot water tap. It’s separate to the main tap and seems common sense but then I have teenagers and not young kids.

What I dream of is an en-suite that I can’t sit on the loo brush my teeth and shower at the same time. Why do new builds cram so many toilets and en-suite in? Have a three bed house but 4 toilets. 2 en-suite’s a downstairs loo and a loo in the family bathroom. And essentially everyone is their own bathroom. Shouldn’t complain as have been desperate to buy again since I got divorced.