Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Right now I'm wishing for a large cage to contain my children. Obviously I would never do that but I can dream when they're being feral little brats.
Screenshot_20190812-192042_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

memoii11

VIP Member
A slide from the top floor to the cellar with the ability to get out on the floor you want.

A secret room behind a bookcase in the library.

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My parents have one and it's like it was sent to torment me. It spits. Honestly, it's evil!
My tap would be well mannered and I’d have coffee on tap... literally!
We looked into getting one last year but it was ridiculously expensive to fit for what it is. I’ll just have to wait 3-5 minutes like a pleb 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
When I get super rich, which will obviously happen, I want to section off a part of my home and put arcade machines in it. I’m obsessed with arcades/arcade machines - they make me feel so happy. I’ve wanted a claw machine for as long as I can remember [even as a kid] - I’d adore one now. A proper, real big one - an E-Claw or an EX1 because they’re what I grew up using. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Impleo

VIP Member
The idea of them has always terrified me, what if someone didn’t realise and tried to wash their hands with it?!
My kids were not allowed near it. Went the other day and we were all banned from using it because it was playing up more than usual. I guess they've had theirs for around 7 years so it might be an older model, but I would rather use a kettle.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
A steam room, whirlpool bath with mood lights and radio. Only 1999 from Costco :D I'm so tempted to get it
Insignia-1700mm-Steam-Shower-Cabin-with-Mirrored-Backwalls-INS8059_p.jpg

A mini Kew gardens palm house
1758828_Kew-Barfield4161_web.jpg

Reactions: 2

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I just want a dishwasher 😭😭😭😭😭 Oh, and a washing machine that plays a tune when it's finished, the washing machine I have is boring!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
My parents have one and it's like it was sent to torment me. It spits. Honestly, it's evil! 👿

I would like some grass. Love where I live but we have no grass/ barely any garden, just room for bins and bikes.
The idea of them has always terrified me, what if someone didn’t realise and tried to wash their hands with it?!

memoii11

VIP Member
I'd like a room that's just one big trampoline.

And one that's a sweet shop.

I don't want much 😂

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
When I move into my new flat next week, I’m getting a bed with a TV inside it controlled by a remote!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
When I move into my new flat next week, I’m getting a bed with a TV inside it controlled by a remote!
I want one of those too😁.

I also want a big enough kitchen diner with soft squashy sofas so I can have those massive bi-fold open and I can look over my big field at the back ( lottery win required)

Fatllama

I have one of these! Amazing but so bloody heavy’ so I hope you’re not like me and like to re arrange your bedroom a lot 😂

Reactions: 1

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Just moved/moving in to a new build and has a hot water tap. It’s separate to the main tap and seems common sense but then I have teenagers and not young kids.

What I dream of is an en-suite that I can’t sit on the loo brush my teeth and shower at the same time. Why do new builds cram so many toilets and en-suite in? Have a three bed house but 4 toilets. 2 en-suite’s a downstairs loo and a loo in the family bathroom. And essentially everyone is their own bathroom. Shouldn’t complain as have been desperate to buy again since I got divorced.

Dannie

Chatty Member
We have just had a new kitchen & bathroom and a new boiler installed: so next on the list is doing my daughters bedroom out as she is off to university so we are putting new carpet down and painting. Then next summer we are having a metal pergola put up in the garden as I ain’t a lover of the sun and I am fed up of bringing my garden sofa cushions in when it bloody rains so least then I can still sit out in the garden if it rains. Then we may have new windows as we have already replaced the patio doors and front door. Oh and new flooring for the living room. When you own your own house it never ever stops 😂

Yel

Chatty Member
View attachment 33000View attachment 33001

Instant boiling water tap. 😐
Screw You kettle.
Have you seen how much space they take under the cupboard and how often they go wrong?!

You can get a Nespresso thing and do it on the cheap. I'm always looking for the green disk at my sister's house to try and get hot water that isn't quite boiling and spits at the end. I despise it. But I've also ditched an ex because he was always filling the kettle to 8 cups just to make one cup 😬

• Haha