Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone pretends to be something they're not in pursuit of money. We all have BS meters and we're gonna call you out. Like it , or lump it.

Some think they're the bees knees,arrogant twunts . This one bemuses me more than anything. In the Grand scheme of things ,they're Nothing more than court jesters.

How some react so fast to perceived slights in comments, but ignore thoughtfully written nice comments for hours, if at all.

Reactions: 3
So many have really bad teeth. If you're going to do stories please don't do close up selfie ones with those awful gnashers!

Female intagrammers (instamums seem to do this a lot) who speak in a little girlie, twee, squeaky voice.

Reactions: 3
The way they recycle photos. The same photo of a kettle, a candle and a cup of tea with a caption that doesn’t match up. “Morning lovelies. It’s hump day. Spending the day at the vets with the cat and pretending I’m living my best life”. Yawn

Reactions: 2
Instamums referring to their followers as "guys", despite knowing full well that 99% of their followers are female.

"I've had so many messages about my dress/makeup/shoes/top/whatever" YAWN.

"Sorry that I've not been on here much" - I never notice!

Follow Friday :sick:

Reactions: 1
The whole ‘Insta vs reality’ post they put up 😴

The apology for not being on stories for at least an hour 😂

The pic of their grid with a gif over their new post .... bore off!!

When they take a screenshot of someone who has taken a screenshot of them “thanking” that person for taking a screenshot of them. duck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like the basic witch version of inception. It also makes the “little folk” think if they post on their stories that then the larger account will shout them out when actually it’s just a screen shot and no one gives a tit who reposted it. It’s so odd.

Reactions: 1
Begging for followers, likes etc.
Posting 15+ swipe up ads per day.
Taking photos of certain things just to advertise cos they're trying to get noticed by the company/brand.
Deleting all negative comments from their social media accounts and only keeping the 'good' ones. They've put themselves out there to the thousands/millions of followers people are always going to have an opinion they might not like.

And pretending like everyone is their friend when in fact they are just a number on their follower/subscriber count.

#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. duck me it is infuriating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just talking on your stories.. fair enough when you’re established and have like thousands of followers so clearly have fans interested in what you have to say... but not the ones with a few 100 who are aspiring influencers!

Shady behaviour. They all need a lesson on the phenomena that is cause and effect.

cause = shady behaviour eg, not being honest over aff links, gifts, not labelling ads etc etc

effect = people discussing shady behaviour eg, Tattle, Guru Gossip, GOMI

See, look, cause comes first, before effect, if you don't want shady behaviour talked about, THEN DON'T DO IT.

Reactions: 12
Boomerang-seeing a mundane action once isn't needed so I certainly don't need to see it on a loop.

• Haha
Yes! That bleeping song!

Pointing fingers when talking argggh! just a little build and homethatjomade I’m pointing the finger at you two.

Sooooo many of you have been asking about my make up/ hair/ granny’s friends goldfish. No, no they haven’t.

Reactions: 10
#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. duck me it is infuriating.
I have only ever heard the song on insta. Never actually heard it on the radio!

Reactions: 5
Using the phrase “solo parenting”. I absolutely bleeping despise that expression, especially when it’s Mum Floggers who are putting their children to bed for one night only and then whinging about how difficult it was, at the same tome as having the grandparents there to help them out on their one bloody night of “solo parenting”. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9