Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shamelessly endorsing products they blatantly never use.
Posting a picture of themselves with a completely unrelated caption, just because they are obviously vain and want you to see it.
The fact they think being an influencer is a real job. I can't wait to see what happens when they or Instagram suddenly become unpopular.
The ones who use their kids to make themselves money are immoral.

Reactions: 6
Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their tummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.
Omg yes. I used to follow her and thought she was pretty funny etc. But she’s taken it TOO far and it’s just frankly got ridiculous now in what she posts but everyone just seems to be loving it. I find her so irritating.

And the fact she keeps going on about having to had done every thing by herself when it’s obvious her family are exceptionally rich...

Reactions: 1
When they say ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow me’
‘If you haven’t got anything nice to say, just unfollow’

duck off! 🙄 people are too sensitive to an honest opinion. If your in the ‘influencing business’ then your gonna get criticised for things, not everyone thinks the same as each other, if we did it’d be boring world we live in!!

Skinny tea/ coffee, some crappy gummy bears that make "your hair grow" and whatever bollocks they are selling this 🙄

When they subtweet digs at each other, stir up an appetite for tea which is then never explained/spilled.

Reactions: 3
When they give their hubby/boyfriend a nickname like ‘dad of’ or ‘mr xxx’

e.g. mr inpo (not a dig at her necessarily but that’s the first one that came to mind)

Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 4
On Instagram, when make up artists or gurus waggle a bottle of foundation at the camera, then bulge their eyes out and open their mouths in a gurning fashion. A smile would suffice!l

The pyramid sellers trying to lure you in on their stories and if that doesn’t work, inboxing you to tell you that you look like the exact person they’ve been looking for...so they can let you in to their little secret of being able to stay at home and make money 🙄🙄🙄

Latest trend in America now ‘ordering the same as the person in front of me’ at Drive Thrus. Seen Demi Donnelly do it here but how long until everyone starts doing it? I’d be well embarrassed and what about allergies etc?

“I’ve had so many messages asking me about my (insert anything under the sun here which was DEFINITELY never asked about)... click the link/ swipe up 🙄😴

The pity me I’m an influencer and just trying to better myself/ child’s life post 😬

The fake anxiety which is self induced.

I could go on...

How they make their feed look so perfect and themed but then talk tit all day long on their stories

Screenshots and reposts of things people are saying about them. It’s like taking photos of every birthday you get and putting them on Facebook 😂

Reactions: 5
Screenshots and reposts of things people are saying about them. It’s like taking photos of every birthday you get and putting them on Facebook 😂
This really winds me up. Reposting every story about them and tagging the person who posted it. Thanks for clogging up my stories with total crap.

Reactions: 2
Following you and liking 20 of your pics to get a follow back then unfollowing you as soon as you do

Reactions: 8
Polls on stories for stupid questions like “should I eat shite or eat healthy” “Guys help me decide” !! Oh do stfu and go and eat your garlic pizza bread, noone cares, maybe also learn to make a decision on your own too instead of the constant attention seeking!

Turning passive aggressive on stories when anyone dares question anything or disagreeing on a post or a story!

Reactions: 5
I saw a news report today that said Instagram is going to hide/downplay the Like part in order to help posters in the long term.

Last edited:
I HATE when the do a story begging to get a friend to 10k followers etc. Wtf? Let it happen organically not follow someone just to make their numbers. It's really boody sad

Home Instagrammers, have any of them decorated their homes using their own money or did Helen send them all the paint and Sophie their wallpaper. Also #collab (tit better call it AD now) for everything else in the house that's been given to them meanwhile normal people are funding all their free tit.