Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a lot less about Black Friday this year. It’s good, but kind of maudlin- I think everyone knows no one has any money :)

Reactions: 11
Some girl called Holly Laing who must order retail uniforms off eBay and pretends to have the most boring customer interactions. More TikTok infiltrating Instagram. She seems like she’s never worked retail, her videos are so dry.

Reactions: 1
Yeah but it’s fundamentally a display of glasses with bog rolls on the table? 🤔
She must fill it to the top so you dont see the roll 😆 the pic will have been showing it half done as an example
(still pretty naff though 😆)

Reactions: 11
Recently, on Youtube videos, instead of the clear upload date it just says "upladed 2 months ago", for example. - And under videos older than 12 months it says "upladed 2 years ago", for another example: "2 years ago" can be anytime between Nov 2020 or Oct 2021!

Same inaccurate info tit on Instagram. Drives me potty. Somewhat.

Reactions: 5
I really want the bottom to fall out of any content where vloggrs use their kids for content . Parents monetising their kids is disgusting. If they cant earn sufficient money without monetising their kids,then maybe thats the cue to look for a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Already sick of the "not getting my kid loads of presents this year" posts, followed by photos of huge piles of gifts. It's not even December!

Reactions: 17
Everyone trying to get credit for suggesting some kind of Christmas dinner for homeless people…..they need to eat other days of the year, what about then?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Already sick of the "not getting my kid loads of presents this year" posts, followed by photos of huge piles of gifts. It's not even December!
Or " im done and wrapped , just food shop to do" usually by those who dont work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure people care what others buy their kids,but so many love to show. off, like you said posting pictures of piles of gifts. How empty must their lives be

Reactions: 3
People having to tell everyone they work for the NHS.
- just finished a night shift at the NHS
- worked this weekend as I work for the NHS
- as an NHS worker….

duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually I think Christmas gets shoved down our throats so much with social media now (often even 2 months before, or longer) that I’m almost over it by the time it comes, that includes all the Christmas songs etc, which I hate because I actually love Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.