Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know just shared the Instagram post of Kourtney Kardashian getting engaged onto their story.

Just… why?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Showing off. Ok it’s your birthday weekend, you’ve had a dinner out on the prosecco with your friends, a day in London with the husband and kids, a night out with your bestie and a family meal at your favourite restaurant. And a load of cards and a pile of presents, photos of them wrapped and unwrapped. Despite the fact that you’re in your mid 40s which isn’t really a special birthday, we get it. You’re loved. You’re spoilt. You’re “blessed” 🤮 There’s nothing to gain from posting photos of it all apart from attention and showing off so everyone knows what you’ve been doing. Bore off.
My SIL does this and the birthday meals, cocktails, spa weekends and afternoon teas can take WEEKS sometimes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pumpkin photo shoots/picking pumpkins. Stupid American trend. I don’t care.
There’s a field near my hometown that is a pumpkin patch in autumn, a tacky Christmas lights thing in winter and a sunflower field in summer.

The people who own it must make a fortune from these sheeple who come three times a year for a tragic Facebook photoshoot with their kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There’s a field near my hometown that is a pumpkin patch in autumn, a tacky Christmas lights thing in winter and a sunflower field in summer.

The people who own it must make a fortune from these sheeple who come three times a year for a tragic Facebook photoshoot with their kids.
If I had a field I so would do it. Make a bleeping killing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen another ridiculous thank you post on my local Facebook group... Someone thanking the staff in the post office for posting a parcel for them... Apparently they left it in the post office when they were posting some letters. Now I could be wrong but isn't that what post office workers get paid to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone I know just shared the Instagram post of Kourtney Kardashian getting engaged onto their story.

Just… why?
I keep seeing this reposted by companies I follow - no one actually gives a flying duck. It’ll only last 2 minutes anyway 🙄

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t know what I’m more sick of seeing Kourtney & Travis’ engagement or Megan Fox and MGK’s weird interview?

Reactions: 4
Like when people share a pic of a lost bike … from 2012…. Which was found days later …. On the other side of the world. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any video that starts with “stop scrolling” - I will aggressively scroll past it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If YouTube counts as social media, I am sick of that Amazon trading advert with the lady talking about reselling ebooks. Every video seems to have this ad for me at the moment 🤬

Reactions: 6
I swear to god, if my SIL posts one more time about "Bullying at any age isn't acceptable, share if you agree", I'm gonna go round her house and punch her in the face. Mind you, she also shared a post from Greggs bakery, promising a "£55 voucher" for everyone who likes and shares 🙄. Much as I love a pasty and a doughnut, who is going to spend 55 quid in Greggs? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bad filler! Tired of seeing filler migrating to below peoples noses or cheek filler so tight they can barely move their jaw 💀 people post selfies like we can’t see this filler! Swear I’m sick of seeing it 🤣 I am no hater of aesthetics and I love me a bit of Botox but some people really need help choosing a good medical professional to do it

Reactions: 8
If YouTube counts as social media, I am sick of that Amazon trading advert with the lady talking about reselling ebooks. Every video seems to have this ad for me at the moment 🤬
That and a holiday company… I can’t remember the name so that advert worked! - but it always play a clip of a Fleetwood Mac song. YouTube really push an ad, ad nauseum.

Reactions: 2
Massive, unnaturally-square , fluorescent dental veneers that lips can barely close over. It seems to be de rigeur among social media people. Why? 🤷‍♀️
They look ruddy hideous.

Reactions: 16
People posting every single aspect of their diet. 'I'm so proud of myself for weighing my cheese correctly'... No one cares Susan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The constant posts of "Dog Lost" to the reply Liked and Shared in Swindon. (Meanwhile the post is from 2005 of a dog lost in Canada. )

And...people on Facebook wishing their Nan/ Grandad a happy birthday in heaven especially when they died pre smartphones/FB etc. Are there pensioners strollling and scrolling in heaven waiting for these psots😅

Loving this forum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This!! People begging for likes and comments, it's ridiculous! And thinking Instagram is hiding their posts, nah it ain't mate people just don't necessarily like it!

(This screenshot is purely I thought to take one while on their story, that person is one of many who frequently beg!)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.