Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People posting tons of tough mudder pictures. Especially when 4 or 5 people post virtually identical ones.

Reactions: 7
Showing off. Ok it’s your birthday weekend, you’ve had a dinner out on the prosecco with your friends, a day in London with the husband and kids, a night out with your bestie and a family meal at your favourite restaurant. And a load of cards and a pile of presents, photos of them wrapped and unwrapped. Despite the fact that you’re in your mid 40s which isn’t really a special birthday, we get it. You’re loved. You’re spoilt. You’re “blessed” 🤮 There’s nothing to gain from posting photos of it all apart from attention and showing off so everyone knows what you’ve been doing. Bore off.

Reactions: 18
Showing off. Ok it’s your birthday weekend, you’ve had a dinner out on the prosecco with your friends, a day in London with the husband and kids, a night out with your bestie and a family meal at your favourite restaurant. And a load of cards and a pile of presents, photos of them wrapped and unwrapped. Despite the fact that you’re in your mid 40s which isn’t really a special birthday, we get it. You’re loved. You’re spoilt. You’re “blessed” 🤮 There’s nothing to gain from posting photos of it all apart from attention and showing off so everyone knows what you’ve been doing. Bore off.
Oh god, was there one of those big facebook speeches about it all as well? Normally throwing the word 'humbled' in there somewhere

Reactions: 11
When an animal rescue posts about an animal needing a home and someone replies,’I would if I didn’t already have my 6 fur babies’🙄🙄🙄
Ok we get it, but that’s not helpful🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god, was there one of those big facebook speeches about it all as well? Normally throwing the word 'humbled' in there somewhere
You know it! Lucky, loved, blessed and humbled. It’s what happens if you choose to surround yourself with good people and clean your life of toxic bad feeling didn’t you know?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the thing with hot tubs it’s like having a bath in your garden no thank you
My neighbours hired one for the weekend and I'm pretty sure they never got out the whole time... They must have been so wrinkly by Sunday night 🤣 I can barely manage 15 minutes in a jacuzzi on holiday without thinking I'm going to pass out, I just don't know how they do it! I hate having to listen to it all as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hot tubs in the garden is lovely if you live a stunning house footballer style with a magnificent garden. I think of luxury when I think of a hot tub not one that was bought from Argos for £30 and has been blow up like a paddling pool with strewn kids toys everywhere and a half fallen fence in the background. Hardly luxurious that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My OH wants one but I really don’t. Plus someone will wee in it, probably one of the kids. They’re a bit chavvy 😫
My neighbour in Spain told her grand kids that if they peed in her pool it would turn the water purple. They were the only kids I knew that got out of the pool to pee. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read about the amount of faecal matter in a hot tub when used by multiple people 🤢
That’s why mine is out of bounds when we have a party …people are always desperate to try it but no feckin way am I sharing. It’s wood fired so I just hide the wood 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls in their early twenties posting every photo on their Instagram a staged selfie of themselves.

People posting about their body on a daily basis like why do people need to make a point by posting themselves in underwear every day! All because of body image.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those TikTok/Instagram reel recently where they're just mouthing to a voiceover. Really just don't get it

Reactions: 10
Girls in their early twenties posting every photo on their Instagram a staged selfie of themselves.

People posting about their body on a daily basis like why do people need to make a point by posting themselves in underwear every day! All because of body image.
If they were so body confident, they wouldn't need the daily validation knicker photo!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.