Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has got to be one of the most annoying things EVER.
Or where can I get so and so from?
Or the best one is people thinking we are bleeping docs and asking for medical advice!!
‘I have a dodgy tummy what can I eat’?
Get to duck!!!
Like seriously just duck off!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was an explosion in a garage in the arches under the overground station, we could see it from the office window before being evacuated, it never occurred to to film me
Me neither. The lady in question seemed to be very close to it as well. I'd be running for my life. I found the tweet, she even had requests from journalists in France, Spain etc. I noticed in the comments she's deleted all her tweets asking for 'compensation' as she was getting a lot of stick for it.

She looks to be Sainsbury’s side of the station, possibly ground level, we were the other side higher up.

very scarey, no busses trains etc.

Reactions: 1
People saying "season" instead of "series" for TV programmes.

Americans call them seasons. We call them series. If its a British programme, its a SERIES.
Yes, this gets my goat- and everything on tv being referred to as a " show" , and not a programme, or a series

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I drove past a really bad accident not long ago, the person was on the road under a blanket, covering their whole body including their face.. Later on I saw a post on the local group saying "does anyone know if the person laying in X road earlier is ok" FFS of course they're not ok, they had a blanket covering their face, you are clearly trying to just get the gossip, duck off and leave the friends and family to grieve.
they were just having a nap hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the name of the account ALWAYS has the house number in! Basic witches 😄
I don’t get why you would advertise where you live, the bloody door number and what you have inside your home. It’s like a catalogue for burglars …

Reactions: 5
Bog off!!!
Drink tea, listen to cds, drink more tea,yap on phone, go to cafe & eat fry up , watch tele , make a cup of tea, have crafty nap on sofa, sit in garden drinking more tea 😎😎😎

Much better 😀😎😅
YES!!! I want a large fries a milkshake and some Pringles ta very much

think I’ve found my thread here 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s been about 24 hours and I’m already sick of seeing photos all over socials of Tom Daley knitting ….
You'll be pleased to know he's been at it again! I have to say though, this is mightily impressive stuff. When my dear grandma taught me, I never got past the 'in, over, through and off' stage :ROFLMAO:

(P.S. why's he got cling film round his arms?)

1628006013755.png

Reactions: 4
Scams and scammers.

When people are asking the price for something on the comments which I also want to know, but the person just replies "inbox" ffs so now I have to inbox. Just bloody say it once for everyone then you don't have to say it individually! What's so secretive about it??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Scams and scammers.

When people are asking the price for something on the comments which I also want to know, but the person just replies "inbox" ffs so now I have go inbox. Just bloody say it once for everyone then you don't have to say it individually! What's so secretive about it??
I have seen one today for working as a Travel Agent. People have commented, asking for details, as the post is vague. The reply? Inbox me. Someone as asked if its MLM, and the poster claims not to know what it is

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The MLM's may as well just put:

'Want to end up in crippling debt? Fancy being isolated from your closest friends and family? You up for a years worth of depression crammed into a few months? Come on this magical journey with me! All it takes is a quick DM! Have you bank details at the ready huns xx'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those posts that say 'GIRLS WITH THESE INITIALS NEED A HOLIDAY TOGETHER' with random initials like J+M. Then someone called Jess tags someone called Mary like 'OMG shall we book Salou girl 🤩 this is a SIGNNNN!!!'

Posts that say 'someone with the initial S owes you a Nandos' so Gloria tags Steph saying 'Nandos date then babe 😘😘'

Posts saying 'OFFICIAL LIST OF THE MOOODIEST GIRLS' With Maxine being on it. Maxine shares with the caption 'omg, so true🤪🤪🤪'

Posts with 'these girls are going to end 2021 pregnant' Clare is on the list. Kimberley tags a Clare 'omg 🤪🤪 when were u gonna tell me'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those posts that say 'GIRLS WITH THESE INITIALS NEED A HOLIDAY TOGETHER' with random initials like J+M. Then someone called Jess tags someone called Mary like 'OMG shall we book Salou girl 🤩 this is a SIGNNNN!!!'

Posts that say 'someone with the initial S owes you a Nandos' so Gloria tags Steph saying 'Nandos date then babe 😘😘'

Posts saying 'OFFICIAL LIST OF THE MOOODIEST GIRLS' With Maxine being on it. Maxine shares with the caption 'omg, so true🤪🤪🤪'

Posts with 'these girls are going to end 2021 pregnant' Clare is on the list. Kimberley tags a Clare 'omg 🤪🤪 when were u gonna tell me'
The accuracy of this 😂☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.