Things that need to DIE now it's 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From YouTube "diss" track
I spent a tuition fee on clothes
YouTube crappy books
Strip Fortnite
"Favourites" videos? Lol witch really
YouTube "apologies"

What else do you hope has been put into the Tattle.Life coffin #Ashes2Ashes

Reactions: 7

Yel

Influencers.

The ones that bring nothing to the table and promote anything. Hopefully this year people and brands will wake up to knowing they aren't worth much. Zoe sold a few thousand books when it was released. If she can't even sell her own book to the 10+ million followers then she isn't going to be able to sell much of any other product. Same applies to most of them. Sorry it's general!

Reactions: 22
Can we abolish Primark hauls too? Cause you know it’s cheap anyone can go in and spend £30 and come out with a bag full of stuff!! Don’t need to see five different plain tops you’ve bought girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having every inch of their houses grey! That does my head in. I’ve nothing against grey but I need some colour too.

In that Hinch group on Facebook people put up pics of their rooms and it’s so grey it looks like a black and white photo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Having every inch of their houses grey! That does my head in. I’ve nothing against grey but I need some colour too.

In that Hinch group on Facebook people put up pics of their rooms and it’s so grey it looks like a black and white photo
I second this, I hate that grey crushed velvet with pink interior that every influencer seems to have. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I second this, I hate that grey crushed velvet with pink interior that every influencer seems to have. :sick:
Oh I hate the look of that crushed velvet. I think that’s one of those things that will look really dated in a couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched Ash Mama Reid's playroom reveal and I thought the video was in black and white and then there would be a 'big reveal' :oops:. Took me a good 30 seconds for me to realise I was watching in colour.

Reactions: 6
The titles such as:

"I spent HOwWwwW muUuUUch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! ($500) In Zara/on ebay/in Topshop/Zaful, was it WoRRrth IT?!?! :ROFLMAO:"

Also,
Daniel Wellington watch ads with wrist posed in the most awkward and unnatural positions.

And videos purporting to spilling some serious 'tea' but telling NOTHING!!! :coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lol yes I actually tried searching "crashed velvet grey hate/dislike/ ugly" but I guess this posts don't get approved

Looks like this is what everyone "loves"

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I highly recom
Lol yes I actually tried searching "crashed velvet grey hate/dislike/ ugly" but I guess this posts don't get approved

I highly recommend the FB group DIY on a Budget Official.

You’ll love it.

Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

It's like the 21st Century version of the cream/gold interiors that were popular in the 80s/90s 'cos people thought they screamed 'luxury' and 'money' and 'class'.

Imagine this bed but over your entire living room.

Things I'd like to see die in 2019;

• Tiktok ads at the beginning of YT videos
  • People describing things as "a moment"
  • Non-ASMR artists (I.e. People jumping on a bandwagon trying to get them views) naming their videos as "reading... In ASMR"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched Don’t tell the bride and the chav couple on there had a grey bedroom it reminded me of this thread ?

Reactions: 3
“I LoVE tHat FoR mE”
“I LOve ThAt fOr yOu”

Also phrases such as

“Your girl”
“We love a health queen”

Dubbing slow motion over a voice and zoning in on the face to show confusion ??‍♀

(Mostly Just for Zoe Sugg and her puppy mark)
ANY SINGING FROM THE GREATEST SHOWMAN OR GAGA’S NEW FILM, OR MARY POPPINS... any of it!
•silent laughing.

•24 hour challenges.
•Zoflora

Chavvy grey is a new farrow and ball 2019 colour in calling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish all the kids from the Youtube family channels were given the privacy they deserve and that their parents were no longer allowed to film or talk about them.

All the adverts and brand deals should end permanently so noone would be able to earn a living by vlogging, that way Youtube would be like it was when it started, just a place for people to upload as a hobby rather than a way to make money by any means including conning fans with rubbish overpriced merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
. Primark/home bargains hauls. Just stop.
. Cleaning videos. No one needs to see you cleaning your toilet or scrubbing your floors
.suitcase packing “tutorials” ?
. “A day in a life” videos when the people are literally doing mundane tit like the school run/Tesco shopping
.”what’s in my freezer” videos - @sarah this mama life - what a load of absolute shite

Reactions: 11
. Primark/home bargains hauls. Just stop.
. Cleaning videos. No one needs to see you cleaning your toilet or scrubbing your floors
.suitcase packing “tutorials” [emoji849]
. “A day in a life” videos when the people are literally doing mundane tit like the school run/Tesco shopping
.”what’s in my freezer” videos - @sarah this mama life - what a load of absolute shite
Also "Favourites" videos. Brogan. We are looking at you! Such lazy content

Reactions: 5
I really hope 2019 is the year these "influencers" are not just called out for their fake, money grabbing agenda, but They are also called out for the major damage they cause to mental health, general health and well-being and feminism. I have said this before, but the corprotisation of mental health and feminism within the media is really quite insidious. I hope this kind of culture dies very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 15