Things that need to DIE now it's 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those who only do hauls/try on hauls purely for the purpose of a video and just say "Oh I'll just send it back." To me, I really don't understand why, if you're buying in a high street shop you wouldn't try it on first? We don't need a video to show that it doesn't fit. It'd probably do a lot better if you actually liked the clothes, they fit, you tried them on first and it'd turn into a more positive video.

Clothes that YouTubers think are so amazing, but they look awful (Roxxsaurus latest one with ASOS springs to mind).

Paying people to PhotoShop me hotter videos.
I never understood that either where they go out and buy stuff but don't try it on in store, but I guess its just so they can get the affiliate link money. Like a lot of people have been doing those 'trying on size ___ jeans from different stores' and ordering most of it online, but it'd make more sense to just go record yourself in the different stores like Carrie Drayton does.