Things that need to DIE now it's 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Women should build one another up”

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
  1. "I am so tired, I have spent so long editing" - yep its a day down the mine ain't it love
  2. PR unboxings
  3. De-clutters (I will donate to a shelter - BOLLOCKS no you are not, you are binning it and we all know it)
  4. Full Face of ....... (all high end, gifted, PR, Feck off)
  5. James Charles
  6. Morphe
  7. Lashes (on every look, no matter what time of day, behave)
  8. bright lights (show me your damn face for real, so I know if my clown look is the result of your piss poor 'tutorial')
  9. Not sure how much it is - WELL FIND OUT, it is your JOB after all
  10. Kuckian (is he still even a thing? I dunno)
  11. Piss poor drama channels who just repeat and rip off each other's 'tea', that is freezing cold and boring and never actually, factually correct
  12. Me having a rant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
- "Inspirational" quotes written on things in that gold/rose gold swirly font (see: Zoella's merchandise). Very boring and unoriginal.
- Grey decor
- Kylie Jenner make up style (heavy eyebrows, contouring and lips) Most women do not suit it at all.
- Instagram culture

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vloggers filming themselves making food or selecting items from a shop, for example. So many instances of waggling and pointing their blurry finger over the item: "yeah soooo I think I'm going to try this yoghurt here, because I've been told it is nice but I'm not sure but yeah, soooo"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
  1. "I am so tired, I have spent so long editing" - yep its a day down the mine ain't it love
  2. Me having a rant
Haaa, couldn’t have put number one better. So please continue rants in this vein - I know it was number 12 in your list but it changed itself to 2 and won’t change back...

Reactions: 1
Horse racing/betting on horses needs to end. It breaks my heart to read some of the things these beautiful creatures have been put through. The suffering. im sure one even died at the first race? I had to stop reading 😔☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wish hauls, basically wasting money on cheap tit they’ve bought and thinking it’s hilarious testing it out on camera. Jazzybum is one of the main culprits thinking she’s hilarious by doing this when she’s just a spoiled brat with an annoying posh voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish hauls, basically wasting money on cheap tit they’ve bought and thinking it’s hilarious testing it out on camera. Jazzybum is one of the main culprits thinking she’s hilarious by doing this when she’s just a spoiled brat with an annoying posh voice.
That time she did a big rant about how things were still "free" even if she had to pay postage. No sweetie, you're just as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Reactions: 2
“24 hours eating” challenges
We’ve reached a new low today with Easter eggs and £3 Tesco meal deals.

Reactions: 4
Those who only do hauls/try on hauls purely for the purpose of a video and just say "Oh I'll just send it back." To me, I really don't understand why, if you're buying in a high street shop you wouldn't try it on first? We don't need a video to show that it doesn't fit. It'd probably do a lot better if you actually liked the clothes, they fit, you tried them on first and it'd turn into a more positive video.

Clothes that YouTubers think are so amazing, but they look awful (Roxxsaurus latest one with ASOS springs to mind).

Paying people to PhotoShop me hotter videos.

Reactions: 1