Things that need to DIE now it's 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The titles such as:

"I spent HOwWwwW muUuUUch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! ($500) In Zara/on ebay/in Topshop/Zaful, was it WoRRrth IT?!?! :ROFLMAO:"

Also,
Daniel Wellington watch ads with wrist posed in the most awkward and unnatural positions.

And videos purporting to spilling some serious 'tea' but telling NOTHING!!! ☕
Yes! And when they try to make it a 'spending challenge' as if spending money is hard...its just flaunting wealth.

I don't know if they're as popular now but some of the 'story time' vids. I know certain Youtubers basically got famous just off of those but some of them were really ridiculous, especially when Youtubers would post one every other week...like how much crazy tit can happen to one person?

Prank videos. Some of them are funny but some of them are just cruel and dangerous. I saw one posted on Twitter the other day where it was like 'girl catches her boyfriend cheating with her best friend prank' and it just wasn't funny. It seemed kind of emotionally abusive. :unsure: I thought after the whole Sam Pepper stuff back in like...2014? prank videos would die out a bit. (Also I can't believe he's still uploading content.)

Youtubers pulling the 'youtube is my job so I have to post hauls all of the time...its part of being an influencer' crap. I wish some of them would actually care more about where they're shopping/what they promote. I have real respect for the ones who turn down working with companies like zaful, wish etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! And when they try to make it a 'spending challenge' as if spending money is hard...its just flaunting wealth....

....Youtubers pulling the 'youtube is my job so I have to post hauls all of the time...its part of being an influencer' crap. I wish some of them would actually care more about where they're shopping/what they promote. I have real respect for the ones who turn down working with companies like zaful, wish etc.
The thing is the same ones buying 2k worth of clothes and justifying it with "YouTube is my job" are the same ones now trying to jump on the sustainable fashion bs e.g. Patricia Bright, Sammie Marie (BeautyCrush) it's so fake!

Reactions: 1
I don't know if they're as popular now but some of the 'story time' vids. I know certain Youtubers basically got famous just off of those but some of them were really ridiculous, especially when Youtubers would post one every other week...like how much crazy tit can happen to one person?
Imogen Hudson aka Imogenation comes to mind . She currently has Storytime Sundays every Sunday. How??

Reactions: 3
The thing is the same ones buying 2k worth of clothes and justifying it with "YouTube is my job" are the same ones now trying to jump on the sustainable fashion bs e.g. Patricia Bright, Sammie Marie (BeautyCrush) it's so fake!
I didn't even think about that - its so transparent. I get everyone should just do the best they can but its a bit hard to take someone seriously if they then do another collab with Topshop.

People taking photos of their disgusting looking roast dinners and posting all over Instagram. It's my favourite meal of the week and they ruin it for me with their sloppy tit all over the place

Cleaning videos when they already have a cleaner - I'd love to see them cleaning up their little darlings piss from around the toilet like I have to

No to 74 things to do with Zoflora. It's a disinfectant, we get that you can clean with it and it smells nice ?

DITL vlogs - I don't care that you shop in Tesco, and have poached eggs for breakfast

Avocado.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's like the 21st Century version of the cream/gold interiors that were popular in the 80s/90s 'cos people thought they screamed 'luxury' and 'money' and 'class'.

Imagine this bed but over your entire living room.

View attachment 4119

Things I'd like to see die in 2019;

• Tiktok ads at the beginning of YT videos
  • People describing things as "a moment"
  • Non-ASMR artists (I.e. People jumping on a bandwagon trying to get them views) naming their videos as "reading... In ASMR"
I can’t stand ASMR

Reactions: 2
Definitely influencers - flogging anything and everything to line their own pockets. Poundland & Home Bargains hauls - I don’t mind a haul but come on everyone does the same few shops!
YTers and IGers claiming to have mental health issues when it suits them.

Reactions: 10
Agree with so much that’s already been said 😂

Channel mum clones
#livingmybestlife
#thisone

Just all of it, influencers. They’ve ruined Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People using "when" to start a statement. E.g. a pick of a glass of wine in the garden, "When life just seems so great", e.g. brew in bed "when you know you have the best husband".

Stop.
Using.
When.

• Heart
Air head zelebs promoting skinny teas and shakes, teeth whitening kits and hair vitamins :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Mukbang videos. 🤢 Majority of them are just binge eating and seem aimed at people with a feeding fetish.

Out with this one
Your girl
Slay
witches
Angels
Hey guys, hey huns
Home bargains and poundland hauls. I see these shops enough as it is. Primark £££ hauls. Mrs Hinch and the chemical factory can die a death.
The 20k 10k calorie challenges
Huge ladies still insisting they're a size 16 or US 1x when they're struggling for breath just sitting and talking

Reactions: 5
Cycling shorts - unless you're training for a triathlon or wearing them under dresses/skirts, I just don't get it?

Reactions: 2