Things that frightened you as a child

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be scared of mr motivator my dad had it on video and used to play it it every Saturday morning religiously.
Also the movie called roots, what business does a 6 year old have watching that movie lol my dad used to force us to watch it and it used to freak me out

Reactions: 2
I used to live in South Africa during my childhood, and my bedroom was festooned with dolls of various sizes and descriptions.

But whenever I went to bed I had to take them all into a cupboard in my parent's bedroom because I used to wake up in the middle of the night and see their silhouettes in the gloomy darkness, and in some cases their staring shiny eyes glaring right back at me in my bed.

Sometimes my imaginative mind went into overdrive, convincing me that everytime I looked at these dolls that they were slowly get closer and closer to my bed!

So they had to go!
They sound horrifying 😲🥺

I don’t really remember but my mum said I’d always cry watching Mr Bean when he falls from the sky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5