Things that always happen on Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve seen this on almost every thread I’ve read, and I’ve probably said it myself too -

“We need an eyeroll emoji reaction!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The smattering of Patsy from Absolutley Fabulous avatars. Is that intentional misdirection - I never know which one I am looking at or who’s said what where. V clever if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have to 'unignore' a poster to find out if all the people you have ignored are on the same thread or if it's just one of them who has a lot to say for themselves.

Reactions: 2
Agree with some of the ones that have been mentioned :-

-everyone is a narc these days,you can’t just be a bleep,you have to be a narc

-comments about influencers actual ages (‘I’m fifty years older than her and look way
younger’/ can’t believe she is 32 I swore she was late 40s)

-the food police regarding the food influencers kids eat is just ridiculous. Nobody is allowed to give their kids any sugar or processed food or make a bit of effort with their packed lunch. Would love to know what these parents are feeding their kids.

-when influencers complain about something stupid there is always someone saying ‘try working two jobs and not getting home until 9.30 then having to clean the house,cook dinner,do bath and bed for the kids’ or ‘you have a headache? Try having xyz condition then you can complain’. Don’t dare complain about something trivial ffs (don’t get me wrong,some influencers are in their own bubble and their complaints seem unrelatable at times but come on,we all have first world problem complaints at times).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every male partner of a female influencer is secretly closeted and gay. Not even bisexual... gay.

Every female influencer you don't like has BPD.

Reactions: 6
Every male partner of a female influencer is secretly closeted and gay. Not even bisexual... gay.

Every female influencer you don't like has BPD.
as someone with BPD it’s so annoying when people always say this, like we aren’t stigmatised enough lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People post that picture of that tubular purple vegetable with the green head, standing at a forty-five degree angle, to symbolise you-know-what!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread’s always seem to turn into a bit of a pissing contest over who has it worse. Pages and pages of personal experiences, about their own suffering or narc parents or their illness. I think that stuff is just better in off topic or advice so then people that want to read it can and those that don’t can read things about the thread topic only.

Reactions: 11
Influencer posts photo of child
Tattle: oh my god, can you believe it? She doesn't love that child. If she did she'd respect their privacy.

Influencer doesn't post photo of child
Tattle: oh my god, can you believe it? She doesn't love that child. If she did then she'd share them, she must be embarrassed about them

I don't think that young children should be in public social media (whether you're an influencer or not) but they can't win here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you’re debating with someone and it’s turned pointless one person will always continue to back n forth to try to get the last word in just so they got the last word 😂
I don't even bother. I just say "sorry" and peace out of the discussion immediately, even if I'm certain I'm in the right. They can have the win and the last word, I'm saving my peace of mind and free time. :LOL:
Or the accounts on here that have their own brethren of sheep just like the influencers do, so if you try to tentatively and kindly challenge a point of view you get shot down in virtual flames. Tbh it’s really bugging me now as some accounts on here have a lot of influence and not in a good way…….and isn’t that why most of us came here coz we were sick of behaviours like that from the influencers.
Hard agree! Happening across various threads and it's really ironic that they don't notice they're doing exactly what their despised influencer is doing. :rolleyes:

Oh and there's always someone who only pipes up to tell people to stop policing the thread. Ironically, it is usually that poster who is doing all the policing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
People trying to moderate conversations with the ol' "reputation of tattle at stake", "careful guys we don't want to be known as trolls"...

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

I think this thread has reached the end, it's lots of complaining about certain threads. If a thread isn't for you no need to read it and we don't like wars between certain threads. So many threads have backgrounds and nuances you might not be aware of by a quick read 🕊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.