Things that always happen on Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and whenever her name pops up these kind of post usually follow:

‘are you going on a jog from Johannesburg to Cape Town tomorrow morning?’
‘I just ordered Chinese … from the only takeaway in the Lake District’
‘Just gonna flick my bean’
‘I’m just gonna have a glass of wine’ … ‘J Creek by any chance?’
‘Did you trib the night away?’
Yeah but did you type this whilst wearing only nix and crocs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and whenever her name pops up these kind of post usually follow:

‘are you going on a jog from Johannesburg to Cape Town tomorrow morning?’
‘I just ordered Chinese … from the only takeaway in the Lake District’
‘Just gonna flick my bean’
‘I’m just gonna have a glass of wine’ … ‘J Creek by any chance?’
‘Did you trib the night away?’
[/QUOTE
Has this shyster gone for good now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could not understand this post (until I got to the last bit) microchips in my world are View attachment 882619

Just to add in case anyone thought I was being judgy I would have no problem feeding my grandkids microwave chips here and there.
Lmaoooooo same with me I was like weird thing to give to your kid but ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cringe thread titles. There’s some hilarious ones too but some try way too hard. The Jack grealish ones make me want to die every time I see them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One upmanship - there’s always a few ladies that didn’t just give birth, they prepared a Christmas roast, took the dog out, dyed their hair and then built Ikea pax furniture 6 hours after birth.

Along those lines - there’s always someone calling their children autistic with no grounds.

Fat people and I am a fat person taking threads very personally 😂 my sisters brothers girlfriends niece is skinny and has the worst acne for example - cool
But this influenced probs has it because she is morbidly obese hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great thread, bravo! My gripe is the critics on here of the mummy influencers, the ones who’ll tell you they’ve never stepped a parenting foot wrong. I dislike the mum influencers partly for making me question my parenting. But oh my goodness I don’t need to go to insta to make me feel crap about being a mother, some of the people on here will tell you they are 100% perfect, that their child has NEVER consumed a fish finger or if they have only on every sixth Friday when there is a full moon and only ever as a treat. Or the accounts on here that have their own brethren of sheep just like the influencers do, so if you try to tentatively and kindly challenge a point of view you get shot down in virtual flames. Tbh it’s really bugging me now as some accounts on here have a lot of influence and not in a good way…….and isn’t that why most of us came here coz we were sick of behaviours like that from the influencers. Basically tattle check yourself before you wreck yourself because I reckon your most vocal and loyal contributors may destroy you by turning a lot of people off. Sorry all for the essay. Peace and love to you all! Xx

One upmanship - there’s always a few ladies that didn’t just give birth, they prepared a Christmas roast, took the dog out, dyed their hair and then built Ikea pax furniture 6 hours after birth.
totally agree! And the built the furniture in sub one hour too, lol

Reactions: 7
Or they report the
Great thread, bravo! My gripe is the critics on here of the mummy influencers, the ones who’ll tell you they’ve never stepped a parenting foot wrong. I dislike the mum influencers partly for making me question my parenting. But oh my goodness I don’t need to go to insta to make me feel crap about being a mother, some of the people on here will tell you they are 100% perfect, that their child has NEVER consumed a fish finger or if they have only on every sixth Friday when there is a full moon and only ever as a treat. Or the accounts on here that have their own brethren of sheep just like the influencers do, so if you try to tentatively and kindly challenge a point of view you get shot down in virtual flames. Tbh it’s really bugging me now as some accounts on here have a lot of influence and not in a good way…….and isn’t that why most of us came here coz we were sick of behaviours like that from the influencers. Basically tattle check yourself before you wreck yourself because I reckon your most vocal and loyal contributors may destroy you by turning a lot of people off. Sorry all for the essay. Peace and love to you all! Xx

totally agree! And the built the furniture in sub one hour too, lol

I’ve also noticed a clique of accounts on here who’ll defend one another from anyone who dares voice a different opinion. You’re so right.

Reactions: 10
The people who apparently "live off grid", not mixing with the world, home schooling, home cooking, exercising, eating healthily, no need for any modern vaccines, living their perfect isolated lives.

But posting on tattle 75 times a day 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The people who apparently "live off grid", not mixing with the world, home schooling, home cooking, exercising, eating healthily, no need for any modern vaccines, living their perfect isolated lives.

But posting on tattle 75 times a day 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
lol I agree but I think those people must be trolling us. Surely they can’t be that daft to think no one can see through their nonsense?

Reactions: 2
People who eat, sleep and breathe a thread and therefore can’t take it when anyone makes a comment that differs from theirs. As previously mentioned these people usually run in gangs and before you know it they’re all piling on and trying to force you off the thread

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The people who moan when you make a thread because their thread title wasn’t picked or was butchered to fit into the thread title box because it was three lines long and full of expletives 🙄

The ones who speed onto a thread encouraging people to report to the ASA or to a brand because Mrs Hinch farted or some other inanity. don’t get me wrong I understand why people report influencers (especially when Hinch was promoting Sylvanian Families but didn’t say they were only suitable for over fours!) but tbh a majority of Joe Public just think tattle is a nest of spitting raving trolls, we really don’t have any sort of power. I’d imagine that reporting an influencer en-masse just means that David from the ASA rolls his eyes and carefully bins each email 😆 Once would do…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Whatever age an influencer is, express surprise, and claim you honestly thought she was +20yrs older. Or your partner did.

"This is getting boring now." The ultimate sin to commit. A thread should always strive to be entertaining to Tattle's unelected judges of good taste, and if you break that rule by insisting on posting on a topic of discussion they don't wish to continue reading, expect the report button to be bashed until the entire thread is locked. Because if they don't enjoy it, then no else one gets to either.

Bashing Mumsnet for being cliquey and toxic without a shred of irony.

Reactions: 12
An influencer's thread will be talking about something obvious, like how the sky is blue. A couple of days later, said influencer mentions that the sky is blue. Influencer's thread then says "omg they said the sky was blue! They sooo read here!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another one, everyone is a narcissist. Almost every thread I read the person will be described as a narc. People always have experience of narcs as well so know what they’re talking about. Are people never just bell ends anymore? Do they have to be full blown narcs because they are twats with a bit of an ego?

Reactions: 24
When you’re debating with someone and it’s turned pointless one person will always continue to back n forth to try to get the last word in just so they got the last word 😂
I purposely try to avoid doing that.

Cringe thread titles. There’s some hilarious ones too but some try way too hard. The Jack grealish ones make me want to die every time I see them 😭
This is why I like the Jack Monroe ones. They're much less cringe than some of the others.

Reactions: 4
People who are able to diagnose mental health issues and personality traits from the comfort of their own home, through a screen, and based on second or third hand interactions.

I wish I had that skill. It's a great business concept. VitualCouch@TattleLife. £50 per session. Kerching.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reporting an Influencer for not declaring an ad properly ... I've always found that discussion quite boring (life's too short)

Reactions: 11
What gets me is people who are like "am so done taking about this" so because they are done then that means everyone else isn't allowed to then talk about it at all because they don't want to lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.