things influencers do that DON'T annoy you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious to know some of the things that don't annoy you about influencers?

Some of mine are :

- filters/face tune - I get they are problematic so I'm not disputing that, but I think it's easier to forget that these influencers will probably have their own insecurities etc and while they are influencers, they are also influenced.

- this one follows on from the last, I often see a lot of them wear things, decorate similarly but it's so easy to forget that they're probably being influenced just like most are. Trends have always been a thing so it doesn't bother me as much

- responsibility to their audience. I go back and forth on this one, but it can't be easy to be told it's their job to promote healthy habits when said influencer is struggling with their own mental health. I see it a lot when it comes to eating disorders especially.

- a minor one, but when they post at 7pm peak time on a Sunday to drive up engagement. It doesn't bother me because I just think "of course they are?"

I can't think of anything else but these are criticisms I see here and elsewhere a lot, some are more nitpicky but I'm just curious!

I don't mind if they pre-record or shoot a load of content over a few days then schedule the uploading over a period of time. Still fulfilling contracts and posting something for followers, not particularly arsed if it's 'live' or in real time or not.

Also if they don't post one or two days a week. Most people who work in any job have days off/annual leave so can't begrudge someone choosing not to post for a day or two.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind if they pre-record or shoot a load of content over a few days then schedule the uploading over a period of time. Still fulfilling contracts and posting something for followers, not particularly arsed if it's 'live' or in real time or not.

Also if they don't post one or two days a week. Most people who work in any job have days off/annual leave so can't begrudge someone choosing not to post for a day or two.
Same! Pre records don't bother me if they are ads as it seems like some of them need to be approved and checked beforehand. I only really take issue with pre records if they're trying to play it off as present day like some do, but it was 2 months ago.

I agree with the time off too. I think being an influencer is an easier job than most, and yes they've "chosen" to do so and could stop if they wanted - but there's nothing wrong with time off like the rest of us. Although some of who regularly hit and miss, barely upload and then say they're taking time away I'm just like 👀 (I'm looking at you Sophie and Dave)

Reactions: 1
When they post a nice natural candid photo that isn't posed, a product advert, or filtered to duck. Can't say I've ever seen one tbh, but it would be nice to see some day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
This thread is dead as but I have no idea where else to put it:

Two very micro influencers I saw today putting up their artificial Christmas trees. Explaining how to pull down and fan out the branches of your tree (without captions) is not the riveting content you think it is, Sharon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3