Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Body Shop, I used to wear the Juba fragrance, but it’s been discontinued. Never wore Dewberry and couldn’t stand the smell.

Reactions: 3
My mum and dad still do in their bathroom but liquid soap in the kitchen 😂
Yep my mum still buys imperial leather soap for the bathroom. The smell of it makes me cringe as i remember her washing my face with it caked on a flannel. Cant stand the smell of it now 😂

Haha loved that episode. Where she's celled up with that Jamaican woman who raggs her nails off. Miss that show. Old fenner and bodybag and the julies
Ahhh bad girls i am actually binge watching that at the moment 😁 the way Yvonne Atkins died trapped in that underground thing really spooked me when I was younger....still does!

Reactions: 7
Aniseed sweets I love the ones in a packet. They did a mint flavour also...

My mum used to put my hair in bunches and use elastic bands.... it used to get knotted in my hair and the pain !!!!!!! Thank god for covered bands !!!!

Last edited:
Yep my mum still buys imperial leather soap for the bathroom. The smell of it makes me cringe as i remember her washing my face with it caked on a flannel. Cant stand the smell of it now 😂
I know exactly the smell your talking about 😂 I think my mum's moved onto dove these days though, thankfully!

When Beano comic was around 50p....its £2.75 now! Got it for my nephew with some other goodies for when I have him this weekend and had to take a double take at the price 😂

Something else I remember was when WH Smith used to have offers of 4 chocolate bars for like £1.20 and I mean proper size cadbury and nestle ones too.

Aniseed sweets I love the ones in a packet. They did a mint flavour also...

My mum used to put my hair in bunches and use elastic bands.... it used to get knotted in my hair and the pain !!!!!!! Thank god for covered bands !!!!
I found aniseed balls on Amazon a few years ago. I bought a huge bag.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.