Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, I want to like her as I have similar issues to her so it's nice to know I'm not alone but whenever I've DM her she has either ignored the message or left it unread. Also not keen on so much wedding spam. We get it. You're getting married.

Reactions: 4
Yes & now I feel I need to unfollow as she’s soooo annoying lol!!!

Reactions: 3
I think the stuff she posts about bloating/bloat friendly wardrobe is great but the relationship posts make me feel a bit queasy. There was one where they were doing ‘Ross day’ and it was full on cringe. She doesn’t seem very independent and entirely leans on him for everything. All in all I don’t think she’s too offensive though, there are much worse.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think she has fake boobs? This just came to mind because she’s just posted a bikini pic which is basically a nipple slip. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone else think she has fake boobs? This just came to mind because she’s just posted a bikini pic which is basically a nipple slip. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had wondered the same previously. Being honest, I'm only jealous haha. She has a great figure.

Wow this girl brings annoying to another level. I followed her as I had similar issues but I had to unfollow she looks a right pain in the bum.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad this thread has reappeared. She’s so annoying! Her voice, her teeth, her overt enthusiasm for everything... ahhhh!

She thinks sharing her bloat pictures and ‘down days’ make her real but in reality, she still has a nauseatingly perfect life. It all looks so contrived and forced.

Just seen that this thread has resurfaced so I’ll add that yep, she does have fake boobs. She’s posted about it very briefly but think it may have been on stories.

Agree with the above though, it does all look a little forced at times.

I used to go to school with her and she was just annoying back then. Apparently on her wedding day she was pissed as a fart before she even had her dress on!

Okay so I like her but she’s seriously milking this surgery now. Is there any need for the photos of her in her underwear showing off the dressings on her stomach? 🙄 it reminds me of when Jack Towers had his skin removal surgery and paraded around in surgical stockings for about 2 weeks afterwards.

Reactions: 7
Vain vain vain as she’s made up and fake tanned in her underwear

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.