Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has obviously questioned her on the amount she drinks and her ibs, either that or she’s been on here having a good read
She does know about this thread as she posted about finding it a few weeks ago. After we all wrote about her doing the Ad saying her IBS had improved even though she was in A&E the night before with a bad stomach, she also posted about that quite soon after. Too much of a coincidence I think.

Reactions: 1
Someone has obviously questioned her on the amount she drinks and her ibs, either that or she’s been on here having a good read
I thought this too 😅 I remember she said a while ago she wasn’t going to look at Tattle again, but I suspect she has 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought this too 😅 I remember she said a while ago she wasn’t going to look at Tattle again, but I suspect she has 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also saying she knows her limits etc. clearly NOT, bc she is constantly bloated and in pain. She also has a massive following and makes money from it so since she literally lives her life on IG, its fair to say she should take these things on board. Like girl. You constantly feel like tit, said your laparoscopy was a life changing thing yet nothing changed?! So clearly the whole “whatever works for you” thing isnt true. And Id like to add that her laparoscopy was paid by the NHS but done in a private hospital so since she is public about these things, Im not even sure why she is surprised she gets criticism. She is way too entitled and out of touch these days.

Reactions: 3
Also saying she knows her limits etc. clearly NOT, bc she is constantly bloated and in pain. She also has a massive following and makes money from it so since she literally lives her life on IG, its fair to say she should take these things on board. Like girl. You constantly feel like tit, said your laparoscopy was a life changing thing yet nothing changed?! So clearly the whole “whatever works for you” thing isnt true. And Id like to add that her laparoscopy was paid by the NHS but done in a private hospital so since she is public about these things, Im not even sure why she is surprised she gets criticism. She is way too entitled and out of touch these days.
You have a good point, when I first followed her I found her really helpful, she seemed to really know what she was talking about. But like you said, she doesn’t even seem to know her own limits these days. Or if she does, she ignores them completely 🤷🏼‍♀️

You have a good point, when I first followed her I found her really helpful, she seemed to really know what she was talking about. But like you said, she doesn’t even seem to know her own limits these days. Or if she does, she ignores them completely 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly I don’t understand how a brand can adverise with DeliciouslyElla and her at the same time. Like Ella is standing by her choices and values and lifestyle whereas this chick is going off the rails completely. The embarrassing drunken stories one night and then the next morning she is posting about anxiety and gym and podcasts. Dude if I lived like her Id have anxiety too. So inauthentic. I also noticed that she isnt hanging out with some other bloggers anymore that she used to and were totally down to earth. Think her 5 min of moderate insta fame might have been too big of an ego boost.

I find her so unrelatable lately because she never ever misses anything- she posts about being so ill sometimes and in bed etc but she never actually ends up missing events or days away, anything like that!! It’s like she can post to seem relatable etc without it ever impacting on her social life! I do wonder if some of it is put on

how can she get to the age of 26 and have never voted before?! So ignorant!
Also the trapped gas pains she keeps getting are most likely from all the nights out she has and never resting. I have bad IBS and i’d be doubled over in pain too if I ate out and drank as much alcohol as she does.
26?!! Is that all she is, I thought she was a lot older 🤔

Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest, she loves having her boobs out 😂
Definitely!

How is this even the same girl

View attachment 67927
She said she isnt counting calories anymore etc but she lost a ton of weight and had her boobs done, a different hair colour and hair cut helps too. Who’s to say she didnt have anything else done other than her boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I find her so unrelatable lately because she never ever misses anything- she posts about being so ill sometimes and in bed etc but she never actually ends up missing events or days away, anything like that!! It’s like she can post to seem relatable etc without it ever impacting on her social life! I do wonder if some of it is put on
It has to be! I dont have half her ailments yet I had to cancel/change plenty of plans before because I felt so crap.
I think she also loves the attention feeling crappy gets her. There is a constant reason for Ross to be fussing around her and the rest of the people too.
i don’t think there is anything else about her that she could stand out with.

She looks a normal colour in photos on her own but next to anybody else she is ORANGE.

Areghhh the baby talk in her stories. She just likes to be 100% mollycoddled by Ross.

• Sick
But then she disses Ross when he is eating next to her hangover ass pulling faces at his food, Id literally smack her in the face if she did that next to me and broadcast it to all her followers.

I thought nothing could be worse than the underwear dance... oh no, a video of taking your bra off? Why, why, why!!! It just gets more and more like click bait. Please, go back to doing the real stuff! It was so much more relatable!

I thought nothing could be worse than the underwear dance... oh no, a video of taking your bra off? Why, why, why!!! It just gets more and more like click bait. Please, go back to doing the real stuff! It was so much more relatable!
Literally just watched this video and then came here.. her poor poor bloody husband that is made to video her, when he’s also just had his first day back in the office, literally grabbing at her body and pulling it out of her clothes on display?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.