Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her when she started talking about how Ross was doing ‘blue jobs’ in the house (DIY etc) and she was doing her ‘pink jobs’.
WTF is she doing playing by those kind of Sexist terms in 2019?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cringed so much when I saw it. I don’t know if she’s trying to be funny/cute/sexy but she can’t pull it off
Have you seen the clip of her in a bra, undoing her jeans? The licking of the lips made me want to throw my phone!

Reactions: 1
Does she work with Ross too? How come he attends every work event?
They work together and met at work.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- she would fall apart without Ross, she’s so dependent. I remember her once going somewhere and it was maybe 3 hours’ drive and she said it was the longest distance she’d driven on her own and she was proud of herself which is really sad.

Reactions: 3
Further proof that her head is full of fluff- she said she’s never voted before.

Reactions: 5
how can she get to the age of 26 and have never voted before?! So ignorant!
Also the trapped gas pains she keeps getting are most likely from all the nights out she has and never resting. I have bad IBS and i’d be doubled over in pain too if I ate out and drank as much alcohol as she does.

Reactions: 4
Just too much cringe. I’m all for body positivity but the new video of her dancing around in her underwear is just entirely self serving.

I really used to like her posts but it's becoming sickly. Was there any need for the strip to the undies and shaking it about? I am 100% pro body positivity, but this is just not that!

Imagine all your family and colleagues seeing you dancing around like that in your underwear!

Also... That ad!! Saying how that product has reduced her IBS symptoms but then it was only last night she was in A&E as she was in so much pain from her stomach. She's been saying he stomach is worse than ever on non Ad posts but then does an Ad saying symptoms have improved. 🤦🤦

I think she’s trying to be like Chessie King in those videos but she can’t pull it off!! She was posting about Lact aid recently too to help with ibs symptoms and now her ibs is miles better from using Symprove!! She’s all after Saying that her a and e visit was due to post surgery but she came on yesterday and said that the doctor said it wasn’t related to her laparoscopy ...

She is beyond cringey. Agree with pp that she’s copying Chessie but can’t pull it off

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the clip of her in a bra, undoing her jeans? The licking of the lips made me want to throw my phone!
We have a new one!!! Her jumping around like a maniac, in underwear, shaking probiotics. Honestly I dont get how companies are ok with her advertising methods. So effin cringe

She is so full of tit, she said her pain is not laparoscopy related but now it is, saying its because post surgery, her muscles cant cope and her back is spasming. Only to then go on and say her IBS symptoms are all gone but she was posting about bloating a ton since surgery too. Honestly I think she makes up half the stuff and blows it all out of proportion for sympathy. I know pain and I know what its like to be dealing with chronic illness but my god she makes all of us look like total fussy c*nts. Pardon my french

Last edited:
I think she’s trying to be like Chessie King in those videos but she can’t pull it off!! She was posting about Lact aid recently too to help with ibs symptoms and now her ibs is miles better from using Symprove!! She’s all after Saying that her a and e visit was due to post surgery but she came on yesterday and said that the doctor said it wasn’t related to her laparoscopy ...
yes!! I thought this too. She is all over Chessie King’s posts too....

I’ve never written on here before but have been a lurker for a good couple of months. The dancing in her underwear has just tipped me over the edge though! I just don’t understand it, I used to really like Lotty as her bloated wardrobe was something different and quite helpful at times but now she is just like all the other attention seekers on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, there are positives about her, I don’t think she’s entirely awful. She’s not constantly spitting out ads and she lives a relatable life with work and not having everything Instagram perfect. She does respond to messages and she’s friendly. The sympathy seeking posts and the simpering for Ross is just painful though.

Don’t get me wrong, there are positives about her, I don’t think she’s entirely awful. She’s not constantly spitting out ads and she lives a relatable life with work and not having everything Instagram perfect. She does respond to messages and she’s friendly. The sympathy seeking posts and the simpering for Ross is just painful though.
I didnt unfollow her (yet) because Im hoping she comes to her senses. She used to be a lot more relatable and down to Earth. Its almost as if she needs a reality check even with everything going on in her life.
and honestly if she was honest about all her ailments, she couldnt drink and party half as much as she does. If I drank 1/10 of what she does I would have a consant hangover and probably a bloat too no matter how much probiotics I chugged

6086FF06-0417-4260-B7EC-25D220361E0A.jpeg
Very bitchy comment to post on your stories for somebody who’s all sweet and nice and constantly preaching about mental health and you don’t know what’s going on with people inside their head, don’t be judge mental etc etc

Reactions: 7
Its horrible that shes been bitten by a dog. I wouldnt like it either.
But why do you have to do a story with a fake crying voice about it!

Someone has obviously questioned her on the amount she drinks and her ibs, either that or she’s been on here having a good read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.