Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her too but I do find that sometimes she’s quite immature about things!! She seems to cry a lot and post about it a lot which is fine but maybe she should get some help if it’s all genuine.

Reactions: 3
I very recently had to unfollow her. I couldn't put my finger on it but just started to find her posts really irritating. I don't know if it's the fact you follow for dietary reasons but more of it now is about her personal life and she's a stranger to me and not someone I need to be following. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I very recently had to unfollow her. I couldn't put my finger on it but just started to find her posts really irritating. I don't know if it's the fact you follow for dietary reasons but more of it now is about her personal life and she's a stranger to me and not someone I need to be following. 🤷‍♀️
I know what you mean, it’s funny because the dietary content is there but there’s a lot of her personal life too. I don’t mind so much because I happen live near her so some of her content is more relevant. I seem to go through phases of liking her 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I had a weird thing of I really liked her some days then some days found her really annoying. Since deleting her though I haven't missed her on my feed and it wasn't till I saw this thread that I remembered her 😂 I only unfollwed about 2 weeks ago.

Who's seen her recent stories? How is Tattlelife harassing people when they have to search this site out to find it? Put your Instagram on private if you don't want people to talk about you. I bet you talk about people on the TV. FFS

Reactions: 6
I think that in a weird way she was probably quite disappointed that she wasn’t diagnosed with endo as she loves having something wrong with her.
She had put endo in her bio before even having her investigation too

Guyz she put me on her story, I’m famous! 😂 the whole thing of people posting here because of their ‘jealousy and insecurities’ is so tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her husband creeps me out, I think they are both full of tit- half the ‘romantic’ stuff she more than likely arranged anyway.

did anyone see the sparkley dress story a few month ago when she was like a possessed psycho through gritted teeth 😂

about as real as her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow her for her outfits, she has some lovely ones but my god this recent op thing is boring! Definitely milking it now. I’m starting to cringe when I watch her stories. Also - Ross day 🤢 And she drinks too much!

She is TOTALLY milking her op now . . Was well enough to be drinking at the weekend but now shes back having a day in her dressing gown ( hungover more like!)
Jesus christ . .
It was a laparoscopy ffs.
Imagine if she ends up having a c section or a hysterectomy in later life!
Get over yourself love . .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suddenly she’s well enough to be getting drunk in Manchester... guessing she’s fully recovered then seeing as she posted she wouldn’t be drinking during her recovery.

No doubt she will be back next week crying about her tiny op and how she’s overdone it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her voice is beyond annoying.
Used to like her content when she posted more things like recipes etc. 99% of her content is just her moaning or showing off. She’s far too hyper and loud too.

She’s really dragging out the laparoscopy stuff isn’t she!! Doing a q and a on it but never shared all of the help she got off others in the lead up to it

I think that in a weird way she was probably quite disappointed that she wasn’t diagnosed with endo as she loves having something wrong with her.
She had put endo in her bio before even having her investigation too
I thought this too!!

TODAYS INSTASTORIES of her bobbing around in her bra. Surely she has her family, friends, Ross’s friends and family on there? How can she not be embarrassed to behave like that and then upload it? It’s so narcissistic.

I cringed so much when I saw it. I don’t know if she’s trying to be funny/cute/sexy but she can’t pull it off

Just as I thought, her laparoscopy blog post is full of the help she sought off other people before her operation and not a mention of the people who helped her. She is such a martyr isn’t she, makes out like she had the op just to be able to offer others her gold standard advice. I’m so glad she wasn’t diagnosed with endometriosis because I don’t think I could stand her preaching about it if she had been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.