Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it really odd that she leaves for two days and all of a sudden the trades people appear? It’s like she can’t be trusted around people and to not get in the way, not micromanage and so on.

Reactions: 2
When was she meant to be getting her adhd diagnosis?
Its probably not even been a thing tbh
Ive seen so many instaspammers banging on about #adhd recently.
We're all individuals . .
For some reason, these weirdos WANT to be the "square peg" in a "round hole"

Yawning 🥱

The latest post…..about being close to regretting buying the house….is she for real?! We finally bought after YEARS of saving and even then we could only afford shared ownership and we are incredibly grateful and proud of buying our first home. And here she is throwing her privilege back in everyone’s faces! Be damn grateful you’ve bought a house that is all yours in the current climate. Ungrateful and selfish witch

Reactions: 8
The latest post…..about being close to regretting buying the house….is she for real?! We finally bought after YEARS of saving and even then we could only afford shared ownership and we are incredibly grateful and proud of buying our first home. And here she is throwing her privilege back in everyone’s faces! Be damn grateful you’ve bought a house that is all yours in the current climate. Ungrateful and selfish witch
Her personality just cannot hack the patience needed for a renovation. She just wants everything done NOW NOW NOW! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s going to be a car crash.

Reactions: 6
They didn’t get any sponsored crap, they clearly did not research how much anything costs and they don’t have the brains to realise they need to research before they DIY anything.
she is saying the paint needs to go on in thin layers and she was just slapping it on. Also she made up her own paint patterns and she used a much darker colour than the posts she later shared.

Reactions: 6
My gawd… imagine figuring out what fireplace you want and not telling your builders what specs the fireplace needs. Talk about wasting money they do not have cause it’s definitely not the builder’s fault they don’t know how to manage a renovation

They didn’t get any sponsored crap, they clearly did not research how much anything costs and they don’t have the brains to realise they need to research before they DIY anything.
she is saying the paint needs to go on in thin layers and she was just slapping it on. Also she made up her own paint patterns and she used a much darker colour than the posts she later shared.
This is it. She’s so privileged that she can afford a house like that but didn’t do any research or look into other costs. She’s such a spoilt brat she just assumed it would all be done for her or cheap or easy. Now it’s not she’s having a paddy like a toddler.

It’s not ‘real’ or ‘unfiltered’ to say you regret buying a house because the paint didn’t immediately go on the wall exactly as you wanted even though you have no experience decorating- it’s bleeping spoilt and tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
Who tf with long-ish hair lets their hair get that messy overnight?! My hair is halfway down my back and it never looks like that when I wake up. What the duck was that?! And why do you need to post TWO pics of it?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That wall is absolutely hideous 😂😂😂 20 hours it took her hahahahaha id cut my loses and just paint over it - what a mess! “The first big thing I’ve accomplished in the house” not the best start then was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

see she’s added ross’ name to her home bio now or is that always been there? She’s obviously been reading the comments on here again!

• Haha
That wall is absolutely hideous 😂😂😂 20 hours it took her hahahahaha id cut my loses and just paint over it - what a mess! “The first big thing I’ve accomplished in the house” not the best start then was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

see she’s added ross’ name to her home bio now or is that always been there? She’s obviously been reading the comments on here again!
It was always on there but never tagged like how her main profile is. So to me that always looked like and afterthought. Also the fact that the home acc is called lottiedrynanhome… just seems odd

• Haha
Reactions: 1
F**k the petrol shortage, we about to have a popcorn shortage cause I can't look away from the disaster of this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F**k the petrol shortage, we about to have a popcorn shortage cause I can't look away from the disaster of this house.
The wall reminds her of clouds… it reminds me of water damage when your roof leaks and the paint dries and it’s patchy just like that “accent wall” 😂😂😂 also that colour… looks like dried up vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not the best at DIY so shouldn't be passing judgement but it looks like it's just been plastered. Personally I wouldn't touch a Reno with a barge pole and the people I know who have are either really talented or know trades people well enough to get mates rates. There's so much on IG with renovations (particularly from influencers, not real world people) looking easy and glamorous which focus too much on the end result and not the ceiling falling down in the middle. I couldn't care less about a mood board, just make sure your house is habitable.

The wall reminds her of clouds… it reminds me of water damage when your roof leaks and the paint dries and it’s patchy just like that “accent wall” 😂😂😂 also that colour… looks like dried up vomit
Here are some pictures of water damage. Oh wait no one of them is the God awful faux plaster wall 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
I'm not the best at DIY so shouldn't be passing judgement but it looks like it's just been plastered. Personally I wouldn't touch a Reno with a barge pole and the people I know who have are either really talented or know trades people well enough to get mates rates. There's so much on IG with renovations (particularly from influencers, not real world people) looking easy and glamorous which focus too much on the end result and not the ceiling falling down in the middle. I couldn't care less about a mood board, just make sure your house is habitable.
All it takes is some planning and prioritising things. If your bathroom is leaking through to the kitchen, you son’t faff about with limewash, you call someone to fix it. And before you start spending money on decorating, you make a plan with what you want to do and achieve and you work out what is beyond your skills and what you can at least try to do.
Here are some pictures of water damage. Oh wait no one of them is the God awful faux plaster wall 🤮
like they forgot to repaint one wall 😂😂😂

It also looks so cold! Like you’ll touch the walk and get frostbite. And why is spending all that time and money on one wall being done first? Surely a Reno is cracking on with the big important jobs. Not her faffing about with an expensive ton of paint doing a job she was told was difficult for trained professionals to do….but obviously she knows best 😂😂😂 it looks bleeping awful

Her mom got a brand new kitchen, cracked on with the roof, bought power tools, demolished and removed things they didn’t want and so on… all that was done in a month. Compare that to Lottie sanding down a dining table and sideboard and painting a room.
i wonder how long before Ross will be fed up with it all. He doesn’t only have to do the work on the house, he has to deal with his own frustrations and put up with Lottie’s meltdowns…

Holy mother of slob…
Also after reading on here about how they should have actually qualified people to do the work, they still didn’t manage to figure out what is urgent and what isn’t… still no news on the bathroom. How long before they give up the whole thing? Also the beg for free stuff has started on her house account too, tagging cox&cox

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.