Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this !! If I was bloated 24 hours a day my mum and husband would have me at the dr !! If that’s the case there’s something seriously wrong with her … she’s not fat but she has put on weight as have i !! We all have this past year and yes she’s great at dressing to suit her shape !
That’s the other thing… she isn’t “embracing it”. Not really. She doesn’t wear what she used to. She wears clothes that cover the areas she clearly isn’t happy with. And that’s fine but again, she is not honest and that’s the issue here.

Reactions: 4
I tried to hate watch her earlier but she made me feel sick. I actually had to skip her story

Reactions: 3
More stupid dancing on a quiet country Lane where no one else will be. If she is that confident about being silly and “out there” and not giving a duck what anyone thinks of her then why doesn’t she do her dances in the middle of the supermarket?!

Reactions: 6
More stupid dancing on a quiet country Lane where no one else will be. If she is that confident about being silly and “out there” and not giving a duck what anyone thinks of her then why doesn’t she do her dances in the middle of the supermarket?!
And she constantly has to remind us that she went to stage school too

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is exactly my issue. If she's so confident, do it in public, around people. Post the unposed photos without all the fake tan and flattering lighting. Because otherwise it's just a show of self indulgent attention seeking.

I can fanny about in private it doesn't make me a #girlbosswhodoesntgiveafuck

Reactions: 7
She really is an attention seeker. Lottie, you could have looked for them or got new ones out like everyone else but NO you put on Ross's grubby boxers and take a picture. twit!
And also had to announce it. And there was no way she could have just slept in one of her “bloat friendly” granny pants. And she definitely had to take a picture in her “pyjamas” which is literally underwear.
I mean I wore my boyfriend’s boxers before and they are comfortable as heck but I don’t announce it and definitely don’t post pics of it.

And also had to announce it. And there was no way she could have just slept in one of her “bloat friendly” granny pants. And she definitely had to take a picture in her “pyjamas” which is literally underwear.
I mean I wore my boyfriend’s boxers before and they are comfortable as heck but I don’t announce it and definitely don’t post pics of it.
Exactly! Its all for attention online and to post herself online in her knickers. If she could eat herself she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried to watch her latest video. So is her double chin a bloat too? I’m sorry but at what point will she just accept and acknowledge that she gained weight because gyms were closed, because she was working from home and so on?
Also did she get vaccinated? It all died down with their travel plans and I’m assuming it’s because she didn’t get vaccinated?

I tried to watch her latest video. So is her double chin a bloat too? I’m sorry but at what point will she just accept and acknowledge that she gained weight because gyms were closed, because she was working from home and so on?
Also did she get vaccinated? It all died down with their travel plans and I’m assuming it’s because she didn’t get vaccinated?
Oh yes, good point.
Id forgotten about that.
I make you right though . .
Lottie is the kind of person who would have instaspammed the hell out of her vaccination had she had it, probably had ALLLLL the possible symptoms and taken to her bed for days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yes, good point.
Id forgotten about that.
I make you right though . .
Lottie is the kind of person who would have instaspammed the hell out of her vaccination had she had it, probably had ALLLLL the possible symptoms and taken to her bed for days!!
I mean after she went on to bash her IBS diagnosis and the low FODMAP diet… I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes out with this “you should know what you put in your body” bs.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I deffo don’t think she’s had the vaccine as she would have been airlifted out her house wearing ross’ manky skuds by now for having the worse reaction known to man to it 🙄🥱😂🙈 she doesn’t care about coronavirus at all, she proved that when she was out super spreading in lockdown - if it doesn’t affect her, why would she bother? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I deffo don’t think she’s had the vaccine as she would have been airlifted out her house wearing ross’ manky skuds by now for having the worse reaction known to man to it 🙄🥱😂🙈 she doesn’t care about coronavirus at all, she proved that when she was out super spreading in lockdown - if it doesn’t affect her, why would she bother? 😂
I wonder if by their 10th anniversary they’ll manage to go on a honeymoon 😂 or if they make it to that anniversary….
Once she realises they can’t travel without it, she will become the biggest pro vaccine person ever. And of course she will have the worst ever reaction just for the sake of getting all the sympathy.

Reactions: 7
Of course she hasn’t had the vaccine 😂 she doesn’t believe in Covid! She went to a party in the middle of lockdown!!

• Haha
I wonder what her reasons were for not getting it? She doesn’t have a medical reason why so she has really confirmed she is brain dead and self obsessed 😂 I want her to address this after reading on her like she does with everything else she reads haha like she coined the phrase “eating pasta in my pants” after someone said it in this thread - saddo 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.