TheTradieWife / ShitMumsClub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all of mine I gave all the baby clothes away not taking pictures of individual items takes to long πŸ˜‚ She's just an absolute scab just give it to someone who's struggling .
I’ve honestly never thought to check out her Vinted, can you imagine the state.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does it seem like she's always starting these projects in the evening. Just saw one where she's doing her sons bedroom. Its pitch black outside and they're stripping the wallpaper and plastering. I get that it gets dark early but, at around 5 o'clock i'm doing dinner and starting the night-time routine not starting to redecorate my child's room. Where is her son sleeping in between this? Considering the fact that the rest of the house is in the middle of it's crack den makeover I'd say them two and the three kids are all in one room...

• Heart
Here's one a friend sent me on her vinted at the moment. A top covered in mud. Absolutely shameless.
What's her account name 🧐
that's disgusting, although I see alot of this on vinted. I wonder who actually buys anything in this condition. It's always listed as "playwear" but come on, you can buy cheap enough CLEAN clothing on vinted or from the likes of shein or Primark. Nobody has to be putting their kids in pre-owned filthy clothes!

Reactions: 6
What's her account name 🧐
that's disgusting, although I see alot of this on vinted. I wonder who actually buys anything in this condition. It's always listed as "playwear" but come on, you can buy cheap enough CLEAN clothing on vinted or from the likes of shein or Primark. Nobody has to be putting their kids in pre-owned filthy clothes!

The.tradie.wife

There's also his hoodie with a hole in it she's selling. Surely she makes money on social media and doesn't need to do this?

The.tradie.wife

There's also his hoodie with a hole in it she's selling. Surely she makes money on social media and doesn't need to do this?
Yeah but she's a complete scab.

Maybe she's waiting for a program like 60 minute make over to offer her a spon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry but her post about maintaining your mental health as a SAHM.... she's been one for 48 hours 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and for most of that she's been claiming she has ADHD and ignoring her husbands requests to not paint the wall that still needs plastering.... knobhead!

Reactions: 3
The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her, I feel like the constant talk of ADHD, the decorating, and being completely over the top is all a big show for tiktok, has anyone else noticed how manic she seems to be, now she hasn't always been like this, which makes me think that she's just putting it on! I bleeping hate these pricks on tiktok who use adhd/autism and mental health for views and likes, my son suffers with adhd and mental health and its near enough ripped our family apart, the last thing I would want to to is upload videos!

Reactions: 7
Just when you thought she couldn’t get any scruffier and then you see her tat fit for the bin on vinted. You just know they will smell musty and damp.

Reactions: 4
Her "mountains" look like 50 shades of turds. It genuinely looks like she's drawn huge dumps on the wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ been meaning to comment on here about her floating tit on her wall . Her husband that's actually good think you need to go to Specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think the swamp twins have been lurking on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Adam's video referencing turd mountain is enough proof. I can't believe she still has Mount Turdmore on her living room wallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Does this woman ever want to spend money on her kids or pay full price for anything? She's apparently comfortable enough financially to leave her job, and all she does is buy tit for herself...

Reactions: 4