Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused to why she’s fucked off to Spain for a month without her kids just to visit her parents?!?! Surely you could have waited for the summer holidays 😂 another one claiming to be early 30s….she’s had enough work on her face to make me think she was looking good for mid 40s. Vain as they come too with those CRINGE poses
I thought it was weird she went without her kids. Is it a month too? Shes like something from bleeping razzle cheap body suits that would go up like a shell suit in a fire.

Reactions: 2
Callie loves her new room ‘she’s so grateful’ until the morning when she’s having her next tantrum 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Kyle is away tomorrow night and will not be parenting Saturday...."

Are this pair of fuds for real??? They are like a couple of kids playing house.

I might have a night away from my kid but im never not a parent. What a weird choice of words....

Reactions: 7
"Kyle is away tomorrow night and will not be parenting Saturday...."

Are this pair of fuds for real??? They are like a couple of kids playing house.

I might have a night away from my kid but im never not a parent. What a weird choice of words....
Doesn't parent any other day of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably just means he will be hungover so even more useless than usual. Did she say why the boys got a switch ban and grounded? Was it because she ignored them since Callie got home and they started acting up? Hadn't they been well behaved all week while Sonja was on her holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she framed that photo of herself dressed up as Anna with whiny Wonka and the hideous wig???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably just means he will be hungover so even more useless than usual. Did she say why the boys got a switch ban and grounded? Was it because she ignored them since Callie got home and they started acting up? Hadn't they been well behaved all week while Sonja was on her holidays
Meant to say wonka here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her daughters page says “ run by mummy” so maybe it’s her trying to up her own engagement which is preferable to her 9yo viewing her trash

so her parents are being her photographer for these bikini shots?!?!?!
Oh ffs, I just had a look and see she's resurrected the porsche photo with a lace bodysuit...she's a bleeping roaster. And yeah who is taking the photos? She actually gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 2

Happy weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.