Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee advertising tan when she’s had her free new look clothes for 8 days
She's such a tit influencer, she should have been straight on showing everyone what she got in new look. Still can't get over her not promoting it to her followers 🤣 imagine an actual influencer like molly mae mentioned she would be at a shopping centre opening , the place would be rammed. Wee amiee knew it wouldn't make a difference since all her followers are bought.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely paying an agency to get her work and must be spending more than she’s bringing in.
Lip balm isn’t going to pay the mortgage!

Reactions: 4
The fact she has come off her pill gives me the absolute fear 😭 baby announcement pending for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she has come off her pill gives me the absolute fear 😭 baby announcement pending for sure!
I got the same feeling. Shes having to do courses cos shes struggling so bad with her mental health. Maybe the reason shes not sought out medication is shes trying to get pregnant. I know u can take it safely thru pregnancy but I wouldn't put it past her to trust in dr fizzsticks for her mental health rather than a real dr

She’s definitely paying an agency to get her work and must be spending more than she’s bringing in.
Lip balm isn’t going to pay the mortgage!
I watched a thing where one off love island asked for a free cake and the shop said no. She said to them I normally charge about 300 per story post so u are getting a bargain....so if someone off love island is making 300 aimee is getting duck all 😂

What's wrong with her, she's a bird brain. She gets on to address her latest fiasco, gets verbal diarrhoea AGAIN and starts to talk about blood pressure. WTAF Grace....shut up

*** Editing to say I wrote this on the wrong post, sorry guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's wrong with her, she's a bird brain. She gets on to address her latest fiasco, gets verbal diarrhoea AGAIN and starts to talk about blood pressure. WTAF Grace....shut up

*** Editing to say I wrote this on the wrong post, sorry guys
Oh I’m intrigued now

Omfg she’s such. Fuckinh witch pure rolling her eyes at Jackson isolating the wee soul is so excited and she’s just a ducking boot!!!!!

• Sad
Omfg she’s such. Fuckinh witch pure rolling her eyes at Jackson isolating the wee soul is so excited and she’s just a ducking boot!!!!!
Was nice to see wee Jackson quite happy as well. Annoys me her reaction to them having to isolate too... no thought to the poor person and family who have tested positive, what if there is someone very vulnerable at home? Selfish, self centred thinking!

Got a space for eyelashes and eyebrows if anyone wants....anyone? ...anyone?
20210504_193309.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Lurker on this thread but had to comment that DDoG is the absolute double of Ruth Davidson

Uncanny! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D58F557B-FBDC-41B6-9E86-D0E5CF2AE7DB.jpeg

Been watching this show and DD actually reminds me so much of the woman on the right! Like the woman could be her auntie or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Aimee ever done with speaking utter tit???? She reckons Jamie Genevieve’s Utan has helped clear her skin of spots, WTF is she on?!!? And as per usual she’s spend 100 slides chatting tit about a product but doesn’t know anything about it to tell her audience but will happily recommend it.

• Haha
Is Aimee ever done with speaking utter tit???? She reckons Jamie Genevieve’s Utan has helped clear her skin of spots, WTF is she on?!!? And as per usual she’s spend 100 slides chatting tit about a product but doesn’t know anything about it to tell her audience but will happily recommend it.
Aww cringe that’ll be because a friend of Jamie’s (curvy pretty girl, MUA, name totally escapes me) posted about this not that long ago. Basically saying the exact same thing. Jamie reposted and Aimee is about 12 weeks late as ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww cringe that’ll be because a friend of Jamie’s (curvy pretty girl, MUA, name totally escapes me) posted about this not that long ago. Basically saying the exact same thing. Jamie reposted and Aimee is about 12 weeks late as ever 🤣
Jade?

Reactions: 1
I thought the same my head said 'what the duck?!?!?'

Was nice to see wee Jackson quite happy as well. Annoys me her reaction to them having to isolate too... no thought to the poor person and family who have tested positive, what if there is someone very vulnerable at home? Selfish, self centred thinking!
Won't be long until she decides all the kids have to isolate and get tests for symptoms they don't have. Then she gets to stay in bed on her phone with a boxset while Kaiden feeds Jackson and Callie.....sadly we can read her like a book.

Lurker on this thread but had to comment that DDoG is the absolute double of Ruth Davidson

Uncanny! 🤣
I've said it before although DDoG has clearly caned so much coke up her nose she looks at least 10 years older than Ruth.

• Haha
LifeofSteph maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.