Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either lay off the fake tan, or tan your legs!
The tan is bleeping atrocious and always is!!! On another note the big smiling bastard photo is really out of place after her having a week off saying she’s ultimately unhappy with everything about her life/lifestyle. It doesn’t seem like something you would post after saying you’re at breaking point a matter of days ago as if a few days off the gram has cured you. How many times does she have to tell everyone that she has some ‘promo’ to do for companies????

Reactions: 11
The tan is bleeping atrocious and always is!!! On another note the big smiling bastard photo is really out of place after her having a week off saying she’s ultimately unhappy with everything about her life/lifestyle. It doesn’t seem like something you would post after saying you’re at breaking point a matter of days ago as if a few days off the gram has cured you. How many times does she have to tell everyone that she has some ‘promo’ to do for companies????
duck sake all it took to settle G in nursery was not needing to fight the gram for her mums attention

Reactions: 6
Aww man the sister thing is so cringe. It’s the Insta hun equivalent of texting a guy / girl you fancy then kidding on it was an accident just so you maybe get a bit of engagement back from them. Your sister said tit. If anything your sister said Aimee your husband is in the cupboard and I am concerned for your happiness.

Reactions: 7
duck sake all it took to settle G in nursery was not needing to fight the gram for her mums attention
Hired a cleaner...
What the duck is so wrong with these folk? She is around all day to do the cleaning. Why do these bints find it so impossible to invest an hour or so a day go keep on top of things, because that is all it takes to run the hoover round and give everything a quick wipe down. Plenty of time for make up, brows, posing, buying shite online and trips to Lido for pancakes though eh??
Lazy, entitles fannies the lot of them.

Reactions: 18
Hired a cleaner...
What the duck is so wrong with these folk? She is around all day to do the cleaning. Why do these bints find it so impossible to invest an hour or so a day go keep on top of things, because that is all it takes to run the hoover round and give everything a quick wipe down. Plenty of time for make up, brows, posing, buying shite online and trips to Lido for pancakes though eh??
Lazy, entitles fannies the lot of them.
I'm convinced they only take about hiring a cleaner because they think it makes them better than everyone else. She would have been better hiring a painter and decorator and getting something done to that whitewash flat.
I find it really sad that a grown adult, mother of 2 sees a week off Instagram as a win. And surely this would be a wake up call to make her realise that she needs to put real life before her wannabe influencer life.

Reactions: 5
Why has DDoG posted that pic of poor G in a clearly vulnerable state for all of her followers to see? Poor girl is obviously still not fully settled in at nursery and her Mum is making her stand for a photo! It’s insane.

Does the mattress slide that Aimee makes for sleepover Saturday give anyone else the fear? The speed the kids come pelting down it at makes me think someone is going to break something!

I feel like maybe she’s had problems with men hanging out the passengers side of their best friends ride trying to holler at her and that’s why she’s got the headgear
Between this literary masterpiece 😂

Aww man the sister thing is so cringe. It’s the Insta hun equivalent of texting a guy / girl you fancy then kidding on it was an accident just so you maybe get a bit of engagement back from them. Your sister said tit. If anything your sister said Aimee your husband is in the cupboard and I am concerned for your happiness.
And this brutal home truth

You really are on fire just now @tippingpoint
Bravo 👏🏻 😂

Reactions: 2
Your sister said tit. If anything your sister said Aimee your husband is in the cupboard and I am concerned for your happiness.
100%, she said duck all and Aimee used it as a thinly veiled beg for likes 😷.

I honestly do not believe a single word she says, it’s all bullshit. Did ye aye comes to mind everytime she pops up on my feed.

Same with DDUG going on and on and on about promos and cleaners and PTs. Did ye aye 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why has DDoG posted that pic of poor G in a clearly vulnerable state for all of her followers to see? Poor girl is obviously still not fully settled in at nursery and her Mum is making her stand for a photo! It’s insane.

Does the mattress slide that Aimee makes for sleepover Saturday give anyone else the fear? The speed the kids come pelting down it at makes me think someone is going to break something!
That is so so sad . What an invasion of that little girls privacy . No one wants to see a wee one cry . I can’t imagine taking pictures of my daughter while she was crying let alone post the picture for strangers to see.
what has made DDOG think this is acceptable ? I have no idea

Has she deleted them now? Honestly they all need a shake and a good wash they all look manky 😂

Reactions: 2
Hold on wee Chuckie was in the bath unsupervised?? And now she's filming her, I assume, naked?? I'd bleeping wring her neck if she was my daughter. Absolute head of a woman 😡

DDOG will be slapping on the layers of tan as we speak in preparation for her gunt reveal same as Aimee. I give it 48 hours....

• Haha
Are you allowed to use changing rooms again? Or is she special cos shes a "celeb"?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DDoG so overwhelmed that she's straight into Lido for brekky when the weans are in nursery. Kind of hard to sympathise with her 'struggles'. She's just a lazy fat cow.

• Haha
DDoG so overwhelmed that she's straight into Lido for brekky when the weans are in nursery. Kind of hard to sympathise with her 'struggles'. She's just a lazy fat cow.
She needs to get her heid out lidos arse as well.

It’s owned by buzzworks and the boss is a wank:

Aimee advertising tan when she’s had her free new look clothes for 8 days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.