Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with this grown woman...
First of all sharing this about a using your platform and she comments on their post 'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘' - and doesn't join in but proceeds to share selfies of awful make up to her story?!
Secondly putting el chapos @ like this so she can go back and see who clicked it and thinking she's clever. What a way to tell your followers your pathetic and insecure.
P.s her entire outfit would have looked 100x's better if it wasn't for those big duck off ugly orthopedic looking shoes!
Yip just showered herself as an insecure little c u next Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nahhhh scuzzy cow going for breakfast with the same makeup on🀒🀒🀒

I can’t with this bird πŸ™ˆ She thinks she’s stunning but 😬😬😬 bleeping bandana for breakfast 😭😭😭
She never wrote that thing on her head to breakfast surely. She looks like a 90's music video backing dancer. And as for telling everyone aye, I slept in my make up but not only that proudly wore it out to breakfast πŸ™ƒ. This woman lives on a different planet entirely, genuinely thinks she's something but does tit like this. Could she look more Neddy for breakfast if she tried.

I'm sick to the bath teeth of videos of Callie going "morning Instagram"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never wrote that thing on her head to breakfast surely. She looks like a 90's music video backing dancer. And as for telling everyone aye, I slept in my make up but not only that proudly wore it out to breakfast πŸ™ƒ. This woman lives on a different planet entirely, genuinely thinks she's something but does tit like this. Could she look more Neddy for breakfast if she tried.

I'm sick to the bath teeth of videos of Callie going "morning Instagram"
I don't understand how her man could keep a straight face when she whipped that out and tied it on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like maybe she’s had problems with men hanging out the passengers side of their best friends ride trying to holler at her and that’s why she’s got the headgear

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I also retire back to the room early for patsys Abbie not cause of the maw life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nahhhh scuzzy cow going for breakfast with the same makeup on🀒🀒🀒

I can’t with this bird πŸ™ˆ She thinks she’s stunning but 😬😬😬 bleeping bandana for breakfast 😭😭😭
Feel like I’m missing out... WHOOO even is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big D-Dog is back wearing what can only be described as a Christmas tablecloth in her latest post. Probably the only thing that still fits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like DD and Aimee don’t utilise their massive knockers enough. A reel on how to stop sweaty tits, how to dress them, where to get nicely designed fuller cup bras. Actual content ideas I hope you’re reading gals πŸ€£πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like maybe she’s had problems with men hanging out the passengers side of their best friends ride trying to holler at her and that’s why she’s got the headgear
I’m dead. Good night Tattle. 🀣🀣🀣

Feel like I’m missing out... WHOOO even is she?!
NOBODY

Big D-Dog is back wearing what can only be described as a Christmas tablecloth in her latest post. Probably the only thing that still fits her.
Omg no she looks horrific. That’s mind boggling how she’s 1)worn that outfit and 2)posted it on the gram 🀒😭😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.