Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Which outfit is the worst see photos for reference

• Mother in laws pyjamas

• Forge market green sequin number

• Purple top that was wore 1000 days in a row

• Camel toe pink loungewear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Gingerella82 on our joint effort
I couldn't put prick in the title tho ❤

Well what did we learn from the last thread in the spirit of the kids going back to school lemme educate ya

1. In Aimees world the park every other day actually equates to never.
2. Sober dates are heavily subject to change.
3. The schools going back should be celebrated by getting your hairy belly button out
4. The best diet for babies fresh out the womb is mcdonalds hear that baby spliff @ardknocklife 🔥🔥
5. Filtering is unacceptable, photoshop to make yourself look like Charlie Manson that's ok
6. Naked pics on the gram are a must, but make sure ur underwear does not match and ur butt dimples are front and centre.
7. Aimee loves you all drop her a msg unless your gay then no u make her uncomfortable plz dont.
8. Baby showers are essential. Star with the swinging jaw needed the attention.
9. Buy a packet of brownie mix you can also con your followers into buying the shite for a ridiculous price £££££ spit not included.
10. Fake jammies fake gillets = jealous trisha trolls. Damn I wish I had one eyebrow couldn't say remember or February and fought with most of insta at 35 weeks pregnant. A girl can dream.
11. 4 periods a month is fine any less are you even a stressed mum?
12. 1 week is the longest Aimee can stick to anything.

I'm not going to make a joke on Aimees latest faux pau. I'm assuming its 99% girls on this thread and we all have had an experience where we felt uneasy round a man, without uploading a hideous selfie and hashtaging sarah everard. I hope this wonderful womans killer is brought to justice and it's sad this had to happen to get us talking about womans safety.

If you havent heard the phone trick press your lock button 5 times to call the emergency services discreetly if you are ever in danger, and if someone makes u feel unsafe duck politeness and get away immediately. Ironically it's on Aimees page after us tricias helped her out

Stay safe girls x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good summary @Walnutss

Still gob smacked at the little gob shite and that post.

Also reposting this hellish picture of DDOG on this thread as it’s a riot and I can’t get over it 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you ♥

Shes a great ad for her beauty shop int she
Skin looks rotten

Reactions: 8
Even if that company did gift her non alcoholic drinks they are still asking her to take part in the event and I’m guessing the other people on the zoom call will have alcohol. So that could trigger her and for them to do it twice is just a joke

Can’t believe Aimee at that picture and saying she knew it would get more likes. Honestly a poor girl has died and she is trying to use it for likes. Bet she has no full clue about what is going on and just jumping on the band wagon

Also the company know I don’t drink but still wanted to gift me. I mean I have never tried it. How is that a good advert for people to buy it. And also the jewelry all twisted about. I would be full of rage if I gifted her that and she treats it like crap

Honestly got the rage with her today.

Reactions: 10
Amiee heard about the poll and wanted to throw in one last minute entry, I told her it was too late, threads already up but she's went for it anyway, here we have #5 the Stacey Solomon jumpsuit 🤣🤢 lovely stuff. Lilac isn't your colour hun.
C93765FE-B1A4-4067-BF43-1C51F85CC88F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even if that company did gift her non alcoholic drinks they are still asking her to take part in the event and I’m guessing the other people on the zoom call will have alcohol. So that could trigger her and for them to do it twice is just a joke

Can’t believe Aimee at that picture and saying she knew it would get more likes. Honestly a poor girl has died and she is trying to use it for likes. Bet she has no full clue about what is going on and just jumping on the band wagon

Also the company know I don’t drink but still wanted to gift me. I mean I have never tried it. How is that a good advert for people to buy it. And also the jewelry all twisted about. I would be full of rage if I gifted her that and she treats it like crap

Exactly re: non alcoholic drinks. Also, if these lassies were her friends, they would encourage her not to attend. Especially if she’s not long after a relapse & back in early stages of recovery. She makes a mockery of people struggling with addiction, it’s awful.

Amiee heard about the poll and wanted to throw in one last minute entry, I told her it was too late, threads already up but she's went for it anyway, here we have #5 the Stacey Solomon jumpsuit 🤣🤢 lovely stuff. Lilac isn't your colour hun. View attachment 479461
Christ 😱 she needs to leave it to Stacey Solomon to wear as it’s not flattering on her at all!

Plus it looks like she’s got a massive minge with the unfortunate way the seam at the crotch is sitting 😳😂
Saying that aimee has previous for showing her fanny off (in the bath or in another ill fitting lounge outfit)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yes to all of this!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Amiee heard about the poll and wanted to throw in one last minute entry, I told her it was too late, threads already up but she's went for it anyway, here we have #5 the Stacey Solomon jumpsuit 🤣🤢 lovely stuff. Lilac isn't your colour hun. View attachment 479461
Not a fan of that outfit at all, not flattering on her figure at all, her knockers are bloody massive 🙈

Reactions: 6
She just couldn’t wait to re post the previously deleted selfie could she?? Self indulgent cow.

She just couldn’t wait to re post the previously deleted selfie could she?? Self indulgent cow.
I think that’s a different selfie tbf. But that in itself is beyond me 🤯 Don’t get me wrong!! When I was a size 8 stunner back in the day I took selfies because yeh, I liked men 😎🤣 But now I have 2 kids... no fucker wants to see my noggin every single day 🤷‍♀️ I post the occasional family snap or kiddie snap (I said previously I literally only have close friends and family on my accounts) and that’s it. Imagine being older that 22 and still taking 50 selfies of yourself daily. No ta, seeing my mug twice a day when I brush my teeth is enough for me 🤣

• Haha
I think that’s a different selfie tbf. But that in itself is beyond me 🤯 Don’t get me wrong!! When I was a size 8 stunner back in the day I took selfies because yeh, I liked men 😎🤣 But now I have 2 kids... no fucker wants to see my noggin every single day 🤷‍♀️ I post the occasional family snap or kiddie snap (I said previously I literally only have close friends and family on my accounts) and that’s it. Imagine being older that 22 and still taking 50 selfies of yourself daily. No ta, seeing my mug twice a day when I brush my teeth is enough for me 🤣
So true 😂😂😂she's a riot🤢 I'm absolutely disgusted with her posting a selfie as the first photo and even more disgusted she then said she deleted it hut wants the likes. Absolute fanny 😳cannot understand why she never loses Followers with this and the antics last week. On being uncomfortable about gay people 🙄

My bad. She just really rattled me today with the way she was going on. 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s so out of touch with reality and the people applauding her tit efforts are enabling her even further.

Here’s some food for thought Aimee doll .......... when your content has some valued meaning you don’t have to slap up a photo of your massive photoshopped heed to get engagement because people will genuinely be interested in what you have to say.

Her selfie wasn’t just tone deaf, it was aff the scale! The fact she deleted it and then instead of apologising for it, used it as a way to have a subtle dig at Trishas was even worse.
I keep saying this, but what kind of example are people like her setting for their kids? The important things in life are getting as many likes and shares as possible kids!

Reactions: 11
@Walnutss we appreciate you ❤
If there was a way for a tricia meet up ♥

She’s so out of touch with reality and the people applauding her tit efforts are enabling her even further.

Here’s some food for thought Aimee doll .......... when your content has some valued meaning you don’t have to slap up a photo of your massive photoshopped heed to get engagement because people will genuinely be interested in what you have to say.

Her selfie wasn’t just tone deaf, it was aff the scale! The fact she deleted it and then instead of apologising for it, used it as a way to have a subtle dig at Trishas was even worse.
I keep saying this, but what kind of example are people like her setting for their kids? The important things in life are getting as many likes and shares as possible kids!

Your right she has actually never apologised for anything her gay post etc it's awful I dont know why "influencers" take that route as it never goes over well

She bleeping loves purple eh? 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Totally agree with what your saying 👍🏻
but I really feel Aimee is a lot smarter than she’s portrays online, there seems to be a pattern happening here, iv noticed that every worthwhile cause that everyone has concerns about “our Aimee” always puts a negative twist on it 🥴 a positive response and comments don’t quite get the views and engagement that Aimee is looking for, but when she does something like her recent stunt it gets everyone talking and going over to her page for a wee nosey and leave a comment to question and call her out, so therefore she’s getting more engagement, so she will keep doing these stunts 🤬 she doesn’t care, either way she will always play the Tricia card to get sympathy or she posts none stop endless drivel of Callie

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.