Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in shock at Aimee getting up at 5.30AM every day because she’s doing a stupid course but she can barely roll her arse out bed for her own kids!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone wanna take a bash at a thread title? The highest so far is the no scrubs lyrics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really annoys me how she dresses those boys compared to Callie. She always seem to have new clothes.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think I have ever came across anyone who waffle on and moan as much as amiee does 😂like everything she does she turns into a long winding story/moan about literally nothing , but then her actual ads she takes forever to get round to doing and doesn’t say as much 🙈absolute fanny

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me how she dresses those boys compared to Callie. She always seem to have new clothes.
I came on here to say this. It’s so obvious she spends more time and money on Callie’s clothes and the boys just wear whatever she’s found them from Asda. Nothing wrong with Asda clothes but dress all your kids in them then not just your sons.

Reactions: 6
Literally not one single person is paying attention to whatever Aimée is wearing on a daily basis, so I don’t know why she feels the need to announce that she’s still wearing yesterday’s outfit which she also slept in 🤮 can smell the thrush from here ffs put on some clean pants Aimée doll ya dirty bastard 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How did this lassie end up as a Miss Scotland contestant? She's rank rotten ugly. Rough as a badger's.
Always wondered this myself 😂 being fair I think they just stick a wee donkey in the line up to make it look like they give all types of girls a chance 😂 Oor Abbie forever banging on about being a mule 👍🏻😂 miss Scotland is hardly worth the hassle these days is it? What do you win apart from a queue jump at the forge market and an eBay tiara 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally not one single person is paying attention to whatever Aimée is wearing on a daily basis, so I don’t know why she feels the need to announce that she’s still wearing yesterday’s outfit which she also slept in 🤮 can smell the thrush from here ffs put on some clean pants Aimée doll ya dirty bastard 😭
Agree, why does she always need to draw attention to it? It’s absolutely minging that she’s has the same outfit & pants on for so long 🤢 Kicked about in it all day, sweating her massive tits off, then went to sleep in it! Eeewww it’s disgusting! Bet she wears it today as well!

Reactions: 4
How the duck does Natasha from atomic kitten follow Aimee??? The randomest of friendships

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always wondered this myself 😂 being fair I think they just stick a wee donkey in the line up to make it look like they give all types of girls a chance 😂 Oor Abbie forever banging on about being a mule 👍🏻😂 miss Scotland is hardly worth the hassle these days is it? What do you win apart from a queue jump at the forge market and an eBay tiara 😂
Theres alot of girls that go for miss Scotland that I think are rank rotten. Better looking girls in town I dunno how they pick them

How the duck does Natasha from atomic kitten follow Aimee??? The randomest of friendships
It was the social mamma club that she promoted for her? Obviously that came to nothing

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed the correlation between Angelina's fizz stick use and how she's getting fatter and spottier the more she drinks? I'll pass, hen. Her fat chomper is the worst ad out for that shite. Just eat right ya dafty.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed the correlation between Angelina's fizz stick use and how she's getting fatter and spottier the more she drinks? I'll pass, hen. Her fat chomper is the worst ad out for that shite. Just eat right ya dafty.
Can we have just eat right ya daft as the thread title please 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine buying any of her cast offs 🤪

Wasn't it because Natasha sells Ketones?
Yes that’s it, I couldn’t remember what it was 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jules, Blaise and the wee cousin Kreed. Surely she’s trolling us?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kreed? KREED?! FFS what an absolute red neck. Imagine showing up at the registry office and telling them the baby is called Kreed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.