Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I defo missed that one? 😂
It was a few months ago, she was like OMG OMG Stacey Soloman is following me, it's a dream come true etc then screenshotted it onto her stories. I see it didnt last long though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If shes so into "supporting small businesses" why not hire a dog walker seeing as she clearly cant be bothered getting off her arse to walk the poor wee things. And what happened to the cleaner, did I miss something there? I dont know why anyone would want to sit and watch what cheap trash someone has bought in the Range, or maybe it's just me but I have way better things I would rather do with my time 🤣🤣 Shes obviously read here as she now follows the girl who sent her the wax burner but doesnt follow the balloon lady...I give it a day or 2! She promotes how Velas is the best wax melts shes ever had but now promotes another company, I cant keep up 🙈😂😂
I have 2 dogs and the guilt is overwhelming if I even wait a few hours later than usual to take them out a walk. Maybe a dog walker wouldn’t take her dogs if they are not trained to a reasonable level.

Aimee accused her of not supporting her and the all deleted each other. It is back at the start of this thread x
Are we talking about the same person here, her friend who is a doctor? Initials are LM?

Reactions: 2
I love how fast this thread is moving now we are in lockdown 😂 I hate it when slebs not including aimee in that category but she has said this that your not happy in your own life if you slag off other peoples...nah I'm very happy. I just hate other people conning people being fake making out they are doing good when it's just for their own benefit, and if they dont like it why come here and read it?

I love how fast this thread is moving now we are in lockdown 😂 I hate it when slebs not including aimee in that category but she has said this that your not happy in your own life if you slag off other peoples...nah I'm very happy. I just hate other people conning people being fake making out they are doing good when it's just for their own benefit, and if they dont like it why come here and read it?

I made a new thread with recap xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.