Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think the hair loss is more to do with her weight loss. She does not look healthy at all - I’m genuinely concerned for her. Can her partner not see how poorly she looks? She had to have time off for a cold - I mean some people are worse than others at handling illness but I think it’s partly because her body is so weak.
She is still struggling now. She said it took around 2 weeks to die down! She wasn't feeling well today either

She is still struggling now. She said it took around 2 weeks to die down! She wasn't feeling well today either
I remember when she first had her baby she was drinking red bull every day - she hasn’t stated it for a while but I bet she still does it and that probably doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 1
I remember when she first had her baby she was drinking red bull every day - she hasn’t stated it for a while but I bet she still does it and that probably doesn’t help either.
I've seen her say a few times in the past few weeks about her energy drinks!

Or "Wake me up juice" as she calls it

It really irks me when you have people who don't drink alcohol, no tea or coffee but drinks these syn free energy drinks and copious amounts of diet juice and think it's not doing them harm energy drinks should be banned.

Reactions: 1
It really irks me when you have people who don't drink alcohol, no tea or coffee but drinks these syn free energy drinks and copious amounts of diet juice and think it's not doing them harm energy drinks should be banned.
She is one person that annoys me with constantly banging on about being Teetotal 🙄🙄 Nobody cares? You don't drink.. so what. Constantly went on about it when Pregnant 🙄

But yeah she goes through probably several energy drinks a day and then bottles and cans of fizzy drink. She said before she rarely drinks Dilute juice or anything

Reactions: 2
She just sucks the fun out of everything doesn’t she. Her little chat about Christmas 🥴 she’s the sort of mum all the kids make jokes out of in the end because she will control that poor boy and make him weird and geeky like her.

Reactions: 6
She's going to be sitting there with a stopwatch for each present making sure there is an exact gap between opening and that he does open them too quickly 😂 But also has to fit it in a certain time frame

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's going to be sitting there with a stopwatch for each present making sure there is an exact gap between opening and that he does open them too quickly 😂 But also has to fit it in a certain time frame
That present was opened 1.4 seconds too slowly. Now everything is out of sync. What shall we doooooooooo

• Haha
You’d think she was the only person to struggle with returning back to work and having to find a way to juggle everything. I have every sympathy because I have never heard a teacher utter a word about their job being easy. But the constant, never ending complaining about it is really starting to grind on me. As well of the constant mentions of James being poorly, when we all know nurseries are a germ box and it’s inevitable they’ll be hit by all the bugs under the sun for a while.

Reactions: 6
This is what I always think. She always seems to talk about stuff as if she's the only one ever. Even down to having James. I know it was a big thing for her but the way she goes into detail about the simplest things. It sounds as if she's explaining how it feels to have a simple cold or to have an ill child all the time.
If that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 2
Fucks sake, that Sarah’s up there with Princess Planning - £50 for tit chocolate? Sadly a lot of people were born yesterday, this dullard being one of them 😴

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.