Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eating is so disordered its unreal. If 3 biscuits are 60 cals then I'm sure her son can eat a whole one at a time.... god I'd love to see how she will cope when he is older and constantly asking for choc choc like we get in our house... restricting him so much will only lead to him binging later in life because he wont be allowed sweet treats.

I agree that she is starting to look gaunt and ill in recent posts. No example to be setting for her son.
Yeah! My daughter used to have 1 a day after her lunch or dinner. Same as she has a biscuit now ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
My partner and his siblings used to be restricted on what treats they were allowed as kids and as adults they have all gone the opposite way and as soon as they had their own incomes have almost over indulged on it because it was all such a novelty. Sometimes I find it quite sad when I speak of food from when we were children yet he never has a clue what Iโ€™m on about. Itโ€™s so disordered and at times more unhealthy than allowing them small, regular treats.

My partner and his siblings used to be restricted on what treats they were allowed as kids and as adults they have all gone the opposite way and as soon as they had their own incomes have almost over indulged on it because it was all such a novelty. Sometimes I find it quite sad when I speak of food from when we were children yet he never has a clue what Iโ€™m on about. Itโ€™s so disordered and at times more unhealthy than allowing them small, regular treats.
I was brought up the same, treats were so restricted as soon as I had free reign I went mad. Iโ€™m now desperately trying to get into a normal eating habit which is so so hard!

Reactions: 3
I was brought up the same, treats were so restricted as soon as I had free reign I went mad. Iโ€™m now desperately trying to get into a normal eating habit which is so so hard!
Iโ€™ve had to really work with him to get it under control over the last 5 years which has been horrendous because it has had such a negative affect on him all round as it led to weight gain. His siblings are still awful for it and still have no control over themselves.

It is so sad!
My husband was brought up with no restrictions and was always a normal weight, now he has a healthy view of food and is still a healthy weight, where as I was brought up being restricted, used to then sneak food and as soon as I got a little bit of my own money, all went on food that I wasn't allowed at home and ballooned in size. Gained 7 stone just in Year 7 because I was given pocket money and had access to food. I still struggle now, 20 years later after losing over 9 stone, when I get any extra money, my first thought is takeaway or chocolates ect
Still can't get my head around how my husband doesnt say yes to a takeaway everytime it's an option!

It just shows that restricting food is never a good idea and giving them treats as kids won't make them overweight

Her food posts literally depress me. She always posts junk food to seem relatable when in fact she hardly eats it and just has the tiniest portions. The post about her taking small bites of the different donuts instead of just eating one or two of them made me feel quite sad. She seems so lovely and I am so happy she finally had a baby but the eating is definitely disordered

Reactions: 5
Her food posts literally depress me. She always posts junk food to seem relatable when in fact she hardly eats it and just has the tiniest portions. The post about her taking small bites of the different donuts instead of just eating one or two of them made me feel quite sad. She seems so lovely and I am so happy she finally had a baby but the eating is definitely disordered
completely agree! She needs some kind of help!
She said a while back she had a pizza and garlic bread and ate most of it.
But I wonder if she's just saying that?
The size of the portions she eats now.. I can't imagine she would be able to eat that much in a sitting now.

She's got a shock if she's already complaining every day about being up before 6am ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow, she's lost another 7 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Shows how little she is eating even though she had "Roughly 3 doughnuts at the weekend" ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I don't think people should congratulate her. Her consultant should be having a word with her. She's a tall girl and if you take off the weight of her loose skin, she's into the 9 stones mark!

• Wow
Wow, she's lost another 7 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Shows how little she is eating even though she had "Roughly 3 doughnuts at the weekend" ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I don't think people should congratulate her. Her consultant should be having a word with her. She's a tall girl and if you take off the weight of her loose skin, she's into the 9 stones mark!
Sadly can't see much changing. She doesnt seem to be grasping why she keeps losing so much. A tub of Ben and Jerry's and three donuts wont make up the massive calorie defecit she has. Her salad the today with the pin wheel and hummus cant have been more than 200cals, if that.

Jesus Christ, the picture with her โ€˜tuftsโ€™ she looks ill. Like seriously ill.

She's blaming it all on pregnancy but I think part of her hair loss is to do with her weight! A very common thing that happens when your body doesn't get enough.

Although she does seem to think she's the only person to ever have hair after pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's blaming it all on pregnancy but I think part of her hair loss is to do with her weight! A very common thing that happens when your body doesn't get enough.

Although she does seem to think she's the only person to ever have hair after pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚
My hair loss has been severe but the difference between me and her is I had severe hyperemesis and I was sick until the very last minute, my body got nothing besides tomato snaps and kinder buenos for nearly 9 months as that was all I could stomach ๐Ÿ˜‘ as soon as she was born I was shovelling all the fruit and veg down my throat because it was horrific!

Reactions: 1
I wish all I had to worry about was Christmas in September๐Ÿคฃ especially when your child isn't even going to remember it.

I definitely think the hair loss is more to do with her weight loss. She does not look healthy at all - Iโ€™m genuinely concerned for her. Can her partner not see how poorly she looks? She had to have time off for a cold - I mean some people are worse than others at handling illness but I think itโ€™s partly because her body is so weak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.