Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something...he's her son?? Why should he be paying her for childcare?? Its part of being a mummy!

Reactions: 7
I have a son the same age, he doesn't go to nursery but we do go to various toddler groups, swimming classes etc. I am using the money I have saved by not paying for these to get him some toys for the garden whilst we are home all the time. Why couldn't she use the spare money on him 🤷‍♀️😢

Reactions: 6
You can just imagine her rubbing it in the poor boys face when he's older, of what she went through to put him on this earth 🙄 she's an absolute dick I can't stand her.

Reactions: 5
Her having a rant this morning and saying she’s seen people run past who she has never seen before. Well people are allowed out for exercise and they miss the gym so your point is crap. Just because they aren’t stuffing their faces with Sarah’s overpriced eggs and over priced flapjacks and saying she hasn’t got time for makeup yet can spend an hour in the bath and hours searching for chocolate and vouchers as her childcare fee. She’s a terrible person 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her having a rant this morning and saying she’s seen people run past who she has never seen before. Well people are allowed out for exercise and they miss the gym so your point is crap. Just because they aren’t stuffing their faces with Sarah’s overpriced eggs and over priced flapjacks and saying she hasn’t got time for makeup yet can spend an hour in the bath and hours searching for chocolate and vouchers as her childcare fee. She’s a terrible person 🤢🤢
I don't get that, you're allowed to go exercise. Not like they're going past in big groups. It's 1 person!

No time for make up 🙄 but has time to constantly post about her food and moaning about others

Reactions: 2
I don't get that, you're allowed to go exercise. Not like they're going past in big groups. It's 1 person!

No time for make up 🙄 but has time to constantly post about her food and moaning about others
What she probably doesn’t think of, is that these people probably went to the gym, which funnily enough is now closed, therefore they have to run outside. Don’t see how people trying to be healthier is affecting her? Surely being that she was grossly overweight she’d be encouraging people to be taking up exercise! (Obviously following distancing etc.)

What she probably doesn’t think of, is that these people probably went to the gym, which funnily enough is now closed, therefore they have to run outside. Don’t see how people trying to be healthier is affecting her? Surely being that she was grossly overweight she’d be encouraging people to be taking up exercise! (Obviously following distancing etc.)
I don't get the problem if they're running round the block or whatever, by themselves not touching a single thing? What's the effect on her?

Reactions: 2
Exactly. My neighbours have never seen me exercise, but my gym is closed so they can now see me running. I can stand this woman, you got your dream baby suck it up and stop being a moaning twit!

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if she’s implying that they are coming from different areas and therefore not local (as we’re meant to be exercising locally to where we live)? But unless she knows everyone that lives in the streets that surround her, then that’s not likely, and quite frankly none of her business!

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if she’s implying that they are coming from different areas and therefore not local (as we’re meant to be exercising locally to where we live)? But unless she knows everyone that lives in the streets that surround her, then that’s not likely, and quite frankly none of her business!
If they're normal people that go to the gym and not running in the street then she won't know them. People pass by mine every day but unless they were my close neighbours, I wouldn't know who they were

Omg her anniversary post to John.... she really doesnt like him does she? If I said similar things online about my husband he would probably divorce me

Omg her anniversary post to John.... she really doesnt like him does she? If I said similar things online about my husband he would probably divorce me
The bit about hoping they’ll celebrate another anniversary? Did that make you feel a bit weird? I mean, if you’ve married someone surely there shouldn’t be any doubt because you marry for life!

Sorry, the language was ‘fairly certain’ which is even more disturbing!

• Wow
It was weird and saying he has mostly supported in her weight loss journey. Maybe he means at her for her restrictive eating? Shes a strange cookie

I'm not being funny but £15 for 100 felt balls?? At a time when people are struggling and only essential deliveries should be made, bloody £15 on some tiny felt balls!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.