Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does a 1 year old owe you child care?! Your his bloody mother! I have no time for her and going to have to unfollow because quite frankly she just infuriates me. Silly mare. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I find it sad that she compares her weights after she's eaten heavy meals. The weight she is now will be from the food weight she's had... Not fat gain. She's weighed herself every night since Friday.
How do you know that? I've never seen her say this... omg that's seriously f%$%%$ up

She will still be eating the egg at halloween and telling us how disciplined she is 🙄
This post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
How do you know that? I've never seen her say this... omg that's seriously f%$%%$ up

This post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has posted that she has gained, like she said last week, 9lbs after 2 days of eating crap. Well she won't have gained that weight in fat or whatever. It's food weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just watched her stories "what kind of parent am I? Should of landed on ungrateful c**t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories "what kind of parent am I? Should of landed on ungrateful c**t 🤣
I know right!
She's ordered herself a treat because she feels like she deserves it. Is it that much of a chore for her to be a parent? Good lord!

Reactions: 3
I know right!
She's ordered herself a treat because she feels like she deserves it. Is it that much of a chore for her to be a parent? Good lord!
I sincerely hope her digital footprint has somehow gone by the time he is old enough to read her posts, because he is going to feel so unloved by all her negativity towards him 😢

Reactions: 7
It makes me sick how much she moans and whinges about that poor little boy. She wanted to be pregnant so much and have a baby yet all she does is moan about how hard it is and how much she needs treats because it’s so difficult. If you hate it that much then you shouldn’t have bothered. She is isolating for him teething too 😂 any excuse to be off work

Reactions: 5
Since when does a 1 year old owe you child care?! Your his bloody mother! I have no time for her and going to have to unfollow because quite frankly she just infuriates me. Silly mare. 🙄
Totally agree with you.

It makes me sick how much she moans and whinges about that poor little boy. She wanted to be pregnant so much and have a baby yet all she does is moan about how hard it is and how much she needs treats because it’s so difficult. If you hate it that much then you shouldn’t have bothered. She is isolating for him teething too 😂 any excuse to be off work
I think.this last week has really brought to light how much she resents being a mother. I think she liked the idea of being a parent and was happy for nursery to raise him but the reality Is far from what she envisioned. She just diesnt come across as loving or maternal at all. She cares mores about her weight loss than her son & husband.... she even gushes more about her ridiculously overpriced chocolate. I dont think she has changed her life for him at all and just slots him into her old life of going to food markets/shows and watching masterchef. You very rarely see her do proper kids days out etc

Reactions: 7
I think.this last week has really brought to light how much she resents being a mother. I think she liked the idea of being a parent and was happy for nursery to raise him but the reality Is far from what she envisioned. She just diesnt come across as loving or maternal at all. She cares mores about her weight loss than her son & husband.... she even gushes more about her ridiculously overpriced chocolate. I dont think she has changed her life for him at all and just slots him into her old life of going to food markets/shows and watching masterchef. You very rarely see her do proper kids days out etc
I agree. They went to a zoo once... But that's because there was a food festival on 😂

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. And if she does go to somewhere like soft play, she’s more concerned about what food is on offer and whether it’s slimming world friendly, than having fun with her child 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.