Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she now self isolating? I KNEW she would jump on that bandwagon! Talks about how she loves working full time...has she done a full week yet since she’s been back from Mat leave?!

Reactions: 11
Is she now self isolating? I KNEW she would jump on that bandwagon! Talks about how she loves working full time...has she done a full week yet since she’s been back from Mat leave?!
I’m trying to figure out why she is at home also 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why can her hubby never take time off to look after the child, she is off every couple of days and I have never known a family to get sick so often! It would really piss me off if I had to cover for a Colleague so often!
Also the way she goes on about food and syns really irritates me, she has such an unhealthy relationship with food!

Reactions: 4
Going by most of her posts, the only time he ever seems to parent is when she's bragging about how amazing she is because he let her have a lie in. So she must buy him presents for doing it.
Other than that, it's all her. Whether that's her decision or his though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m a teacher and honestly I feel sorry for the kids she teaches, they must have missed out on so much learning with the amount she’s off and the cover lessons they’ll have had as a result

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We alternate who stays off if our little girl is ill. Neither of us want to take the piss out of our employers, but equally being a parent is important to me. We have a really good balance but I suppose when you work as a team and don’t expect a pat on the back for being a parent, that’s what happens. I’d never dream of buying my partner a present because he looked after our little girl whilst I was ill. It’s so fucked up. 😂

Reactions: 8
Kind of defeats the purpose of self isolating when her husband is still going to work doesn't it? 🤔
She hasn't mentioned him being there so I am guessing he's still at work

Reactions: 3
Now I completely appreciate all this tit is hard, and self isolating is not fun. But posting pictures of yourself crying? Really?! There are people dying. Literally dying because of this virus. There are nurses risking their life every day, potentially taking this home to their families. Stop making it all about you Emma. Do your crying to your family and friends, be cross, be pissed off. But take some consideration for those key worker followers you have that may be terrified for their families right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now I completely appreciate all this tit is hard, and self isolating is not fun. But posting pictures of yourself crying? Really?! There are people dying. Literally dying because of this virus. There are nurses risking their life every day, potentially taking this home to their families. Stop making it all about you Emma. Do your crying to your family and friends, be cross, be pissed off. But take some consideration for those key worker followers you have that may be terrified for their families right now.
I’m WORKING from home with a 6 year old who needs constant attention and help with his school work and I’m not bleeping crying about it! My job has never been busier and I have been working longer hours than usual all while trying to keep my child alive and entertained, it is difficult yes but she is not even working while sitting at home because her son has a slight temperature that she is absolutely certain was down to a couple of teeth coming through and not the bloody virus!!
I mean I know we need to cautious but really when you are absolutely certain it is because he has teeth coming through there is absolutely no need for the whole family to sit at home for 2 weeks and cry about it!

Reactions: 6
I was going to post about her crying but was concerned I'd get attacked because she was 'making it real'
I just don't get why people post photos of themselves crying. Same as when they post videos of their kids crying or having a tantrum because it's 'Real life' right. But it doesn't need a photo does it?

Reactions: 8
James can tell her he misses the kids at nursery and the adults there too apparently 🤔

I don't really get what she means by she's realised how much nursery workers do because James has changed so much in 8 months?

Reactions: 1
James can tell her he misses the kids at nursery and the adults there too apparently 🤔

I don't really get what she means by she's realised how much nursery workers do because James has changed so much in 8 months?
😂 because if he’d just been at home he would have still been like a 6 month old?! Is she bonkers?

She is honestly so bitter towards John! How dare he have a job that is taking precedent over hers! Can’t wait to pay childcare to “herself” James “owes” her. Get over yourself love. Every parent is doing childcare at the moment, James owes you nothing. He is a child YOU decided to create, therefore you have to bear the brunt of that decision.

Reactions: 10
All the play for the child is so structured and controlled, there is no spontaneity at all, it’s sad.
Why does she keep saying johns work seems to take priority?! Make yours a priority and let the child play by himself beside you for a little while 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he will be well capable of amusing himself for a while

Reactions: 6
She is honestly so bitter towards John! How dare he have a job that is taking precedent over hers! Can’t wait to pay childcare to “herself” James “owes” her. Get over yourself love. Every parent is doing childcare at the moment, James owes you nothing. He is a child YOU decided to create, therefore you have to bear the brunt of that decision.
As if she even refers to being home with HER child as childcare....

I keep joking to my husband that I'm paying myself our cleaners wages slightly different 🙊🙊

The tuff trays are for the gram and nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's seriously depressed. The consistent illnesses etc...she's never happy and always seems to moan about something. Her weight gain from years ago obviously stemmed from something and now she can't use food to comfort herself, she's struggling to find that thing to make herself grounded and happy. I feel sorry for the woman.

Reactions: 2
It is really sad! She makes having James sound like such a chore! And for someone who so desperately wanted a baby as well!

She seems to do everything like I said before. She makes all his meals and snacks, she takes him to nursery, she takes him wherever needed, she gets up with him at night, she gets up in the morning (aside from the odd occasion John let's her sleep in and she rewards him with presents) she puts her work to the side so John can work because apparently James can't play himself 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said she couldn't write those emails whilst James was awake. Why not? I did a whole open university course for the first few years of my child's life 🤔 Whilst they sat and played in the background

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.