Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancakes, cheesecake and a cake for her 1 year old? Also she said this cake was a simple design "this year".. As opposed to the cake she baked when he was born? He's 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t let him have an chocolate advent calendar but makes two cakes for his first birthday AND moans that it’s not good enough 🙄 relax he’s one he doesn’t care

Reactions: 4
"James is looking forward to wearing his jumper on Sunday"
Is he? Really? Because I'm sure he actually doesn't give a duck what he's wearing 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She didn't even let James have the little kinder treat that came with his meal! Ate it herself! Poor kid!

Reactions: 2
She had left over sprouts in her outdoor fridge,and we needed to know that why?

• Haha
£21.50 on an Easter egg 😬 It's not even a whole Easter egg is it? Just half? I'm not sure 😂

Complete waste of money you could buy the stuff and make one yourself for a third of the price, I might give it a go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Sad that she's trying to justify how she isn't skinny because she has her loose skin 😕

This made me sad today. Shes been somewhere which should of been somewhere she let her hair down and enjoyed it. Instead shes picked the photos apart to find a "fat" photo. Eat a bloody ice cream, enjoy it and have the bloody burger too, they taste bloody gorgeous!

This made me sad today. Shes been somewhere which should of been somewhere she let her hair down and enjoyed it. Instead shes picked the photos apart to find a "fat" photo. Eat a bloody ice cream, enjoy it and have the bloody burger too, they taste bloody gorgeous!
It is sad! She's clearly noticed it straight away! And it isn't even fat! It's her loose skin! 😔

If shes that bothered about her loose skin (or fat) as she sees it she should save up for loose skin removal. Oh wait but thenshe would have nothing to moan about 🙄

What about a go fund me....?
She’s always said she wouldn’t get it off the NHS or go fund me, because she feels she is the one that caused the excess skin, so she doesn’t feel others should pay for her to remove it. Which I think is a respectable thing to say. She also said she didn’t want any surgery until she’s finished having children 😊

How much does she spend on bath bombs 😬 I like one as a treat here and there but for someone who complained about having to work full time and not part tome because they need money. Those bath bombs are £5 minimum each! The santa one is £10!

I’m becoming genuinely concerned for her health. She is ALWAYS ill! It’s got to be to do with her atrocious diet, right?

I’m becoming genuinely concerned for her health. She is ALWAYS ill! It’s got to be to do with her atrocious diet, right?
It is concerning!
Just shows how little food she eats though, keeps eating all these slices of cake and stuff and saying how she's sure she's gained because of it and then doesn't gain at all, even loses a lot of the time!
Anytime anyone says they're worried about her though, she takes it as a personal attack

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.