Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, that Sarah’s up there with Princess Planning - £50 for tit chocolate? Sadly a lot of people were born yesterday, this dullard being one of them 😴
Maybe if she didn't waste her money on shite like that she wouldn't need to work fulltime & could take some pressure off!

Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to point out she's Tee total? 😑 We get it. You've told us a million times.
I don't class myself as "Tee-Total" but I rarely rarely drink, if ever. But I don't then explain why I'm having a non alcoholic drink everytime I order one 🙄

She felt well enough to go 🙄 It's a bloomin cold. 🙄

Favourite dessert of vanilla creme brulee to match her personality.

All these insta accounts acting like they deserve a medal for going out "unwell" I.e having the sniffles

• Haha
I wish she would see if she just balanced out her meals a bit better and ate slightly bigger portions she wouldn't need to add in all this extra rubbish to try and gain weight back. It's just going to be like this for ever more if she doesnt change something.

Reactions: 1
She’s so smug it annoys me. Having to put a public post about getting the pjs in a small size and they are roomy. I use to really quite like her but all she does it either moan or boast. I imagine in person she’d be very hard to be friends with!

Reactions: 4
She’s so smug it annoys me. Having to put a public post about getting the pjs in a small size and they are roomy. I use to really quite like her but all she does it either moan or boast. I imagine in person she’d be very hard to be friends with!
I just don't see why it's necessary to mention it all the time.
Same as every time she eats something over her syns or something she always adds "That's the joy of being at target"
I mean she's probably just trying to justify why she's eating it, which she shouldn't but it feels more like her saying "I'm at target and you're not so I'll eat this whenever I want when you can't"

I just don't see why it's necessary to mention it all the time.
Same as every time she eats something over her syns or something she always adds "That's the joy of being at target"
I mean she's probably just trying to justify why she's eating it, which she shouldn't but it feels more like her saying "I'm at target and you're not so I'll eat this whenever I want when you can't"
Everything seems so dramatic with her all the time. The phrase - Mountain out of a mole hill was written for her deffo!

Reactions: 2
Stair gate recommendations? She’s not starting with the begging now is she!? Surely a stairgate’s a stairgate - we got ours from a charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Stair gate recommendations? She’s not starting with the begging now is she!? Surely a stairgate’s a stairgate - we got ours from a charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ever stair gate I've ever had has just been whatever was on offer 😂 Never had a problem and couldn't even tell you what they were. We have 2 now on our stairs. No clue what they are. They were on offer. That's it haha😂

I have known her for years, we used to be really good friends. She is most definitely not the person I used to know. The smugness isn’t appealing and I have to avoid reading her posts as they just depress me!

I have known her for years, we used to be really good friends. She is most definitely not the person I used to know. The smugness isn’t appealing and I have to avoid reading her posts as they just depress me!
It's a shame because it seems like aside from the smugness and acting above everyone else, she seems like she'd be nice

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.