Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this woman was posting pictures of her food whilst in LABOUR🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Had to unflow as she comes across so rude, when she had the baby she was like "don't expect many pictures" as if we were all sitting on the edges of our seats waiting 🤷‍♀️
Terribly obsessive going on about syns etc hours after birth.

Reactions: 3
I follow but don’t really pay much attention, I do not agree that the NHS should funds and post weight loss surgery, you got yourself there in the first place why should the rest of us pay for the consequences. I also don’t agree that some obesity related illness should be funded if the patient can change their life the eradicate the issue along with liver transplants for alcoholics is a no. Harsh but the NHS is too stretched.

Reactions: 1
I think she seems really nice however, I have to agree with the obsession with the weight and the little amount she eats. Like others have said, she's barely hitting 1000 calories. She's not technically doing SW because she doesnt have HeAs which you can have 2 of and only ever has a max of 6 syns and most of the time, does SP so she doesnt have carbs either.
I get that she is probably scared to put weight on now after being 25 stone but this is more unhealthy mentally than being 25 stone.
I worry for her boy when he grows up because kids pick up everything their parents are doing. I worry it will create an issue for him too

I think she seems really nice however, I have to agree with the obsession with the weight and the little amount she eats. Like others have said, she's barely hitting 1000 calories. She's not technically doing SW because she doesnt have HeAs which you can have 2 of and only ever has a max of 6 syns and most of the time, does SP so she doesnt have carbs either.
I get that she is probably scared to put weight on now after being 25 stone but this is more unhealthy mentally than being 25 stone.
I worry for her boy when he grows up because kids pick up everything their parents are doing. I worry it will create an issue for him too
Yep exactly this. Shes only following slimming world in name now as her diet certainly isnt there's. It's gone totally to the other end of the extreme now and even despite going away on holiday and apparently eating whatever she wanted shes still lost weight. But I'm not sure how she doesnt see why that's happened. The days she had a treat meal she mostly ate fruit or salad for her other meals so it's only natural that you wont put weight on as the calories just arent there!

Her posts are just so mundane lately, why the need for lengthy posts about eating an apple for breakfast!

I am delighted for her that she finally had her long awaited baby but the way she goes on about him drives me insane! Stop calling him a little oooman!

I too unfollowed her. I know she struggled with pregnancy and miscarriages ect but she just kept banging on about it and as someone going through the same but with no pregnancies I found her too much. THEN throw ontop her obsession with her weight and that bloody stripey skirt outfit

I too unfollowed her. I know she struggled with pregnancy and miscarriages ect but she just kept banging on about it and as someone going through the same but with no pregnancies I found her too much. THEN throw ontop her obsession with her weight and that bloody stripey skirt outfit
I dont understand why people have to go on about it all the time. Having been in the same situation myself, not quite as many pregnancies as her but similar, I dont want to keep reading about it.

I get the whole raising awareness because a lot of people actually feel embarassed and feel they cant say they've had a miscarriage. But the whole thing now about constantly going on about it is a bit over the top.
I dont want the constant reminder. I have spoke to many similar people in similar situations, men too, and they agree that it makes it worse keep having to think about it when you're trying to get over something

I always think that chocolate looks horific 🤮 why buy in bulk if you don't want to eat it in bulk.

Reactions: 7
I always think that chocolate looks horific 🤮 why buy in bulk if you don't want to eat it in bulk.
It’s such an expensive way to eat chocolate 😂 just make them yourself for a fraction of the cost. Also if you made them yourself you wouldn’t have as much.

People are crazy with their money. Like with Princess planning diary’s 😂

Reactions: 6
It is crazy. Why spend so much on chocolate when it's not like it's much different to normal chocolate from the shop! It's pretty much the same syn value!
I've tried a bit before when me friend got some and it isnt that great at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the disks and stuff are tiny!

She will probably get money back from Royal Mail anyway so need need to keep going on about it. And if one of them is 10 syns, think that's around 200 cals, so why not just have a normal(non melted and without loads of crap bits added)chocolate bar!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She will probably get money back from Royal Mail anyway so need need to keep going on about it. And if one of them is 10 syns, think that's around 200 cals, so why not just have a normal(non melted and without loads of crap bits added)chocolate bar!!!
She will get the money back from Royal Mail and she will have her order replaced I’m sure, she keeps going on about it so it’s clesrlu what she is after!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.